|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought he was insane.
(b) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought that his parents were insane.
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
(b) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(c) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(d) It was not true.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
5. What did Lori come to realize that the Voices had behind them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
2. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
3. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
5. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)