|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wright Hall.
(b) Frenchman Hall.
(c) Wren Hall.
(d) Richman Hall.
2. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she had had a miscarriage.
(b) That she was taking illegal drugs.
(c) That she stopped taking her medication.
(d) That she had gotten married.
3. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Book shelves.
(c) Shower curtains.
4. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
5. Why did Lori state that she could not sleep at night?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)