|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
2. What did Lori come to realize that the Voices had behind them?
3. What had Mark done to Lori that made it impossible for him to believe that she was sick?
(a) Forgot that people are vulnerable.
(b) Put her on a pedestal for too long.
(c) Tried to make excuses for her illness.
(d) Ignored her sickness.
4. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(b) A dollar bill.
(d) A sticky note.
5. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) Gatewood Institute.
(b) Briar Hills Hospital.
(c) New York Hospital.
(d) Bellevue Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
2. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
3. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
5. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)