|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
(a) Anne Schiff.
(b) Laura Myers.
(c) Bethany Miller.
(d) Tara Wright.
2. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) Gatewood Institute.
(b) Bellevue Hospital.
(c) Briar Hills Hospital.
(d) New York Hospital.
3. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
4. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
(a) Wishing the day away.
(b) Wishing harm on her doctors.
(c) Wishing harm on her parents.
(d) Wishing she could be successful at committing suicide.
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(a) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
2. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
3. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
4. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
5. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)