|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought he was insane.
(b) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought that his parents were insane.
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Murdering someone.
(b) Going crazy.
(d) Ending up in prision.
3. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
(a) The trees.
(b) The sky.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The floor.
4. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) What the voices said to her.
(b) The things that made her angry.
(c) Her thoughts.
(d) Her dreams.
5. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A blooming flower.
(d) A bagel.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. What kind of toys did Lori have "a passion for"?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
4. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
5. What did Lori say that she "mastered" in Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)