|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
2. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of insurance purposes.
(b) Because of her behavior at a function.
(c) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(d) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
3. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she was taking illegal drugs.
(b) That she stopped taking her medication.
(c) That she had gotten married.
(d) That she had had a miscarriage.
4. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(a) Lori and her siblings.
(b) Only her.
(c) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
5. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The Voices.
(b) Her medications.
(c) The pain.
(d) The doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
2. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
3. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
4. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
5. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)