|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
(a) Her weaknesses.
(b) Her strengths.
(c) Her tormenters.
(d) Her sickness.
2. What holiday was the first one that Mark brought Sally home to meet his family?
(a) Labor Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
3. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
(a) Pete's Pretzels.
4. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abraham Farm.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
2. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
4. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)