|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
2. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(a) An anger outburst.
(d) Another suicide attempt.
3. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
(a) Going crazy.
(b) Murdering someone.
(c) Ending up in prision.
5. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
(a) Rye Psychiatric.
(b) Bellevue Hospital.
(c) Westhaven Mental Hospital.
(d) New York Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
2. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
4. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
5. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)