|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(b) Movie time.
(c) Patient-doctor visits.
(d) Snack time.
2. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Tick. Tock."
(b) "Click. Click. Click."
(c) "Ring. Ring."
3. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(b) Take her to the beach.
(c) Beat her.
(d) Spoil her.
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
(a) 500 dollars.
(b) 1,000 dollars.
(c) 300 dollars.
(d) 750 dollars.
5. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A belt.
(b) A phone cord.
(c) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(d) A lamp cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
2. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
4. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
5. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)