|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(a) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
(b) Only her.
(d) Lori and her siblings.
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 12th.
(b) August 9th.
(c) May 19th.
(d) July 2nd.
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was doing drugs.
(b) She was having a breakdown.
(c) She was too worried about the future.
(d) She was in love.
4. Where did Lori sign herself into in November of 1985?
(a) Briar Hills Hospital.
(b) Gatewood Institute.
(c) New York Hospital.
(d) Bellevue Hospital.
5. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A balloon.
(b) A blooming flower.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A bagel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
2. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
3. What month was it at the opening of the book?
4. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)