|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) An axe.
(d) A knife.
3. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The park.
(b) The supermarket.
(c) The movies.
(d) The golf course.
4. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) To run away.
(b) Medication needs to be changed.
(c) In need of different doctor.
(d) To meet up with other patients.
5. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
2. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
3. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
4. What was the one thing that Marvin insisted that Lori talk to him about?
5. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)