|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
(a) They would break up.
(b) Sally would get sick.
(c) Mark would get sick.
(d) Lori would end up back in the hospital.
2. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
(a) Tara Wright.
(b) Bethany Miller.
(c) Laura Myers.
(d) Anne Schiff.
3. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
(a) To be able to go out with boys again.
(b) To be normal.
(c) To commit suicide successfully.
(d) To be with Lori Winters again.
4. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The doctors.
(b) The pain.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her medications.
5. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
2. What did the status "O.U." mean?
3. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
4. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)