|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Lori stopped eating.
(b) Lori started ignoring her mother.
(c) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
(d) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
2. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(b) Atypical antipsychotics.
3. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(b) Grendel and Logan.
(c) Sears and Roebuck.
(d) American Underwriters.
5. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
(a) October of 1984.
(b) April of 1983.
(c) March of 1986.
(d) November of 1985.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
2. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
3. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
4. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
5. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)