|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) May 19th.
(b) August 9th.
(c) July 2nd.
(d) August 12th.
2. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(c) Atypical antipsychotics.
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(d) Roach motels.
4. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A peeping tom.
(b) A clown.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A zombie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds caused Lori to call the police from her mental hospital?
2. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
3. What month was it at the opening of the book?
4. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
5. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)