|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least a year.
(b) At least six months.
(c) At least nine months.
(d) At least two years.
2. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The park.
(c) The movies.
(d) The golf course.
3. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The pain.
(b) Her medications.
(c) The Voices.
(d) The doctors.
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Her own.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(d) Lori Winters.
5. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
2. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
3. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
4. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
5. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)