|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(b) Take her to the beach.
(c) Spoil her.
(d) Beat her.
2. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Shower curtains.
(b) Book shelves.
3. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) An olive tree.
(b) A lilac tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A fig tree.
4. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
(a) Medication nurse meeting.
(b) Patient only meeting.
(c) A community meeting.
(d) Doctor meeting.
5. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
2. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
3. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
4. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
5. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)