|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) The window.
(b) Her medical chart.
(c) Her mother's eyes.
(d) The door to her room.
2. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Dr. Rockland.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
3. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Giving her medication.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) Making her suicidal.
(d) Scanning her brain.
4. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
5. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) What the voices said to her.
(c) The things that made her angry.
(d) Her thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What serial killer did Lori see in a hallucination?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
3. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
4. Who did Lori see, in a hallucination, from her past whom she had not thought of in ten years?
5. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)