|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "Kill him!"
(c) "You must die!"
(d) "Leave now!"
2. What did Lori state was her "activity" when she was in the hospital in 1985?
3. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The movies.
(b) The golf course.
(c) The supermarket.
(d) The park.
4. What sounds caused Lori to call the police from her mental hospital?
(a) Her brother yelling for help.
(b) Dogs attacking a person.
(c) A woman yelling her name.
(d) A baby crying.
5. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
Short Answer Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
2. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)