|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 700 a month.
(b) 400 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 340 a month.
2. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
(a) Bethany Miller.
(b) Anne Schiff.
(c) Tara Wright.
(d) Laura Myers.
3. What was the topic of the poems that Mark wrote?
4. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
(a) A misunderstanding of her sickness.
(b) A part of her.
(c) An imaginary symptom.
(d) A relighting of her past.
5. What did Lori learn to do to subside the Voices?
(a) Let her own anger out.
(b) Talk back to her Voices.
(c) Ignore the voices.
(d) Stiffle her anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the scale that Lori came up with to determine the strength of the Voices?
2. What had to be "closed" for Lori to be safe?
3. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
4. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
5. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)