|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
2. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(b) Big Burt's Pawn.
(c) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(d) The city pool.
3. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
4. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
5. What would happen every time Mark came close to bringing Sally home to meet his family?
(a) Mark would get sick.
(b) Lori would end up back in the hospital.
(c) Sally would get sick.
(d) They would break up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month and year did Mark meet Sally?
2. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
3. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
4. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
5. What did Mark claim Lori was when they were growing up?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)