|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college was Steven accepted to?
(d) John Hopkins.
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(a) Snack time.
(b) Movie time.
(c) Patient-doctor visits.
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Three-card monte.
(d) Black Jack.
5. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
2. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
3. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
4. Who did Lori say that she tried to find so that she could obtain some cocaine?
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)