|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For talking about employee's personal files.
(c) For coming in late seven times.
(d) For screaming at the owner.
2. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(b) He thought that his parents were insane.
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought he was insane.
3. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
(a) The "forgotten" kid.
(b) The "responsible older child".
(c) The "irresponsible younger child".
(d) The "middle kid".
4. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) The Voices.
(b) Her life.
(c) Her hope.
(d) Her sanity.
5. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) The awning.
(b) The chairs.
(c) All of the following.
(d) The fake Tiffany windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the scale that Lori came up with to determine the strength of the Voices?
2. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
3. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
4. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
5. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)