|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
3. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(b) "You must die!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "Leave now!"
4. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A dog.
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Media specialist.
(b) Spanish translator.
(c) Promotions coordinator.
(d) Runway supervisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
2. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
3. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
4. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
5. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)