|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
(b) The Voices.
2. What did the status "O.U." mean?
(a) Ongoing Urgent.
(b) Open Unit.
(c) Outside Ultion.
(d) Ongoing Unit.
3. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
4. What was Mark's GPA in high school?
5. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her hope.
(b) Her sanity.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
2. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
3. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
4. Why did Mark thing that Lori tried to commit suicide?
5. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)