|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
2. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(b) A dollar bill.
(d) A sticky note.
3. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(a) A backgammon game.
(d) A Monopoly game.
4. Why did Lori state that she could not sleep at night?
(a) Because of the intensity of the Voices.
(b) Because of the medications.
(c) Because of the nightmares she was having.
(d) Because of the monsters in her bed.
5. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(b) Told them to leave her alone.
(c) Attacked her brother.
(d) Got engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
3. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
4. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
5. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)