|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) 4 North.
(b) Bellford South.
(c) 3 South.
(d) Bellrive East.
2. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(b) Pediatriac cardiology.
3. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
(d) The Voices.
4. As a child, what kind of "typical" kid did Mark describe himself as?
(a) The "irresponsible younger child".
(b) The "forgotten" kid.
(c) The "middle kid".
(d) The "responsible older child".
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
2. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
3. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
4. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
5. What did the status "C.O." mean?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)