|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Lori Winters.
(b) Scott Binthers.
(c) Her own.
2. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
(a) Brooklyn Med Center.
(c) NYC Center.
(d) Morrison Hospital.
3. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
4. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
5. What was the one thing that Marvin insisted that Lori talk to him about?
(a) Taking her medication.
(b) Any anger she had.
(d) The Voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
2. What month was it at the opening of the book?
3. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
4. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
5. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)