|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
(a) More mutilation.
(c) True insanity.
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
3. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
(a) Because she got a boyfriend.
(b) Because she got a job.
(c) Because she started taking her medication.
(d) Because she was discharged from the hospital.
4. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
5. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
3. Who did Lori meet in the halfway house that smoked marijuana with?
4. What sounds caused Lori to call the police from her mental hospital?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)