|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
2. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A belt.
(b) A phone cord.
(c) A lamp cord.
(d) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
3. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
4. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her junior year.
(b) Her senior year.
(c) Her sophomore year.
(d) Her freshman year.
5. Who could hear Lori's Voices?
(a) Lori and her siblings.
(b) Only her.
(d) Lori and Dr. Rockland.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
2. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
3. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
4. What did Dr. Fischer and Dr. Doller say the Voices were a part of, when explaining them to Lori?
5. What "realization" about Lori "really got to" Mark?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)