|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(c) Take care of his mother.
(d) Go to see a doctor.
2. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) The city pool.
(b) Big Burt's Pawn.
(c) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(d) Cherry Lawn Farm.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(c) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
2. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
3. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
5. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)