|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Grab a policeman's gun.
(b) Jump out of the window.
(c) Choke one of the officers.
(d) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Suger Shock.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) An axe.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A golf club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
2. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
5. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)