|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Grab a policeman's gun.
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they thought she was insane.
(b) Because she was failing their classes.
(c) Because they heard her Voices.
(d) Because they thought she was ill.
4. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(c) Pediatriac cardiology.
5. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
4. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
5. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)