|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) Claps of thunder.
(c) White noise from a television.
(d) A phone ringing.
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) July 2nd.
(b) May 19th.
(c) August 12th.
(d) August 9th.
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A dollar bill.
(c) A pen.
(d) A sticky note.
4. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abraham Farm.
(b) Lincoln Farm.
(c) Abrahams Valley.
(d) Jolly Acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
2. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
3. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)