|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
2. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
3. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(c) Long Island.
5. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(a) Shark fishing.
(c) Cliff diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
2. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
3. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
4. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)