|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
2. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Mont Saint Claire.
(c) Payne Whitney.
(d) Bloomington Fields.
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Making her suicidal.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) Scanning her brain.
(d) Giving her medication.
5. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Take her to the beach.
(b) Spoil her.
(c) Beat her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
2. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
3. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
4. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)