|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A knife.
(d) A baseball bat.
2. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(c) Pediatriac cardiology.
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Media specialist.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Spanish translator.
(d) Runway supervisor.
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For coming in late seven times.
(c) For screaming at the owner.
(d) For talking about employee's personal files.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
5. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)