|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A neighbor's car.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A roof.
2. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(b) William and Mary.
3. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Winter's parent's.
(b) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) With Lori Schiller's brother.
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Media specialist.
(b) Spanish translator.
(c) Runway supervisor.
(d) Promotions coordinator.
5. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was having a breakdown.
(c) She was doing drugs.
(d) She was in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
2. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
3. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
5. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)