|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Abraham Farm.
(c) Lincoln Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
2. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Big Burt's Pawn.
(b) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(c) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(d) The city pool.
3. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A knife.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) An axe.
4. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) August 12th.
(d) May 19th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
2. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
3. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
4. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
5. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)