|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Book shelves.
(c) Shower curtains.
2. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Grab a policeman's gun.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(d) Jump out of the window.
3. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(b) Long Island.
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Promotions coordinator.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Spanish translator.
5. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A roof.
(c) A neighbor's car.
(d) A tree limb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
3. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
4. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
5. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)