|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A bird.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A cat.
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Giving her medication.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) Making her suicidal.
(d) Scanning her brain.
3. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Payne Whitney.
(b) Mont Saint Claire.
(c) Bloomington Fields.
4. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A neighbor's car.
5. What month was it at the opening of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
2. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
3. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
4. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
5. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)