|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(b) In England.
(c) Away from home.
(d) With Lori at camp.
2. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(a) Told them to leave her alone.
(b) Attacked her brother.
(d) Got engaged.
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Frenchman Hall.
(b) Richman Hall.
(c) Wren Hall.
(d) Wright Hall.
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Bug Juice.
(b) Gator Gulps.
(c) Liquid Nitrogen.
(d) Suger Shock.
5. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
Short Answer Questions
1. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
2. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
4. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
5. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)