|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) Away from home.
(c) In England.
(d) With Lori at camp.
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(b) A pen.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) A sticky note.
4. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
(c) Shark fishing.
(d) Cliff diving.
5. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(b) Roach motels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
3. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
4. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
5. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)