|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
3. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(b) He thought he was insane.
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought that his parents were insane.
4. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Feed Lori's dog.
(c) Take care of his mother.
(d) Go see Lori in the hospital.
5. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) Big Burt's Pawn.
(b) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(c) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(d) The city pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)