|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(b) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(c) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(d) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
2. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
3. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Suger Shock.
(b) Bug Juice.
(c) Gator Gulps.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
4. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
5. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
3. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
4. What month was it at the opening of the book?
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)