|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A lilac tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) An olive tree.
(d) A fig tree.
2. What is wrong with the memory that plagued Lori, as described in Chapter 2, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977"?
(a) It was not true.
(b) It was actually from when she was only 4 years of age and not 10.
(c) It was her brother who did it and not her.
(d) It was not remembered correctly- it was a ferret.
3. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(b) Got engaged.
(c) Attacked her brother.
(d) Told them to leave her alone.
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(a) Long Island.
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(b) American Underwriters.
(c) Sears and Roebuck.
(d) Grendel and Logan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
2. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
3. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
4. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)