|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
(a) Mont Saint Claire.
(b) Payne Whitney.
(c) Bloomington Fields.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
3. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A gold locket.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A sapphire ring.
(d) A emerald earring.
5. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
3. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
4. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
5. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)