|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori was insane.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(d) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(b) AB Corporate.
3. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Wren Hall.
(b) Wright Hall.
(c) Frenchman Hall.
(d) Richman Hall.
4. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) In England.
(c) Away from home.
(d) With Lori at camp.
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cat.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. In Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982", where is Lori "on a locked ward" at?
3. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
4. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
5. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)