|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(d) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Ring. Ring."
(b) "Click. Click. Click."
(c) "Tick. Tock."
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) August 12th.
(c) May 19th.
(d) July 2nd.
5. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
(a) Nancy's mother.
(b) Nancy herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after her terrifying summer at camp did Lori come to have a job, car, and apartment of her own?
2. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
3. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
4. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)