|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Three-card monte.
(d) Black Jack.
3. What city did Lori claim to be "so foreign, and far away"?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
(a) The city pool.
(b) Cherry Lawn Farm.
(c) Smithon Vet Clinic.
(d) Big Burt's Pawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
3. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
5. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)