|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A wolf.
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A tree limb.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A neighbor's car.
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) An apple tree.
(b) A fig tree.
(c) A lilac tree.
(d) An olive tree.
5. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Lincoln Farm.
(b) Abrahams Valley.
(c) Abraham Farm.
(d) Jolly Acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
2. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
3. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
4. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
5. What "weapon" did Lori use to kill the animal that "plagued her" as a child?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)