|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
2. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(b) Lori Winters.
(c) Scott Binthers.
(d) Her own.
3. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(b) University of Illinois.
4. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(b) William and Mary.
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(b) Grendel and Logan.
(c) American Underwriters.
(d) Sears and Roebuck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
2. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
3. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
4. What did Lori and her friends drive to Turners Falls to try?
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)