|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her freshman year.
(b) Her senior year.
(c) Her junior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
2. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(c) William and Mary.
4. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "nightmare".
(b) Her "life".
(c) Her "dreams come true".
(d) Her "doll".
5. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A gold locket.
(b) A emerald earring.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) A sapphire ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
2. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
3. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
4. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
5. What month was it at the opening of the book?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)