|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(d) University of Illinois.
3. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(a) Roach motels.
4. During the summer of what year did Lori's family drive across country?
5. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A neighbor's car.
(c) A tree limb.
(d) A trampoline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
2. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)