|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "nightmare".
(b) Her "life".
(c) Her "dreams come true".
(d) Her "doll".
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Suger Shock.
(c) Liquid Nitrogen.
(d) Bug Juice.
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
2. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
3. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
4. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)