|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
2. When Steven was eleven what did he want to be (as noted in Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982")?
(a) In England.
(b) Away from home.
(c) With Lori at camp.
3. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Take care of his mother.
(c) Feed Lori's dog.
(d) Go see Lori in the hospital.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori was insane.
(d) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
5. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(b) He thought that his parents were insane.
(c) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(d) He thought he was insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
3. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
4. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
5. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)