|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
(a) Richman Hall.
(b) Frenchman Hall.
(c) Wright Hall.
(d) Wren Hall.
2. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A trampoline.
(b) A roof.
(c) A neighbor's car.
(d) A tree limb.
3. What, in Lori's family's private language, meant a short haircut?
4. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(d) University of Illinois.
5. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) An olive tree.
(b) An apple tree.
(c) A fig tree.
(d) A lilac tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori's family moving to during the summer drive across country?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
3. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
4. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
5. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)