|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 7, Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982, Chapter 8, Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982, Chapter 9, New York Hospital, Westchester Division, White Plains, New York, September 1982 - Octo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Lori's family, what word represented "the five of us"?
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 400 a month.
(b) 700 a month.
(c) 340 a month.
(d) 500 a month.
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A gold locket.
(b) A sapphire ring.
(c) A diamond bracelet.
(d) A emerald earring.
5. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A sticky note.
(b) A pen.
(c) A dollar bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
2. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
5. What animal did Lori say "plagued her" from her childhood?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)