|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 24, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Dr. Jane Doller, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989, Chapter 26, Nancy Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, February 1989, Chapter 27, Lori, New York Hospita.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Take her to the beach.
(b) Spoil her.
(c) Beat her.
2. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(b) Snack time.
(c) Movie time.
(d) Patient-doctor visits.
3. On what day was Lori ordered to leave camp because of her strange behavior?
(a) August 9th.
(b) July 2nd.
(c) May 19th.
(d) August 12th.
4. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
5. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
(a) It was the "end of the road".
(b) It was "too white".
(c) It was "just too different".
(d) It was new.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
2. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
3. What did wear to school one time in hopes that someone would ask what was wrong?
4. In Chapter 24, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, January 1989", what did Lori state that she "tried to understand about"?
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)