|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
(d) The Voices.
2. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(d) Pediatriac cardiology.
3. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Not knowing what to do.
(b) Her parents smothering her.
(c) Her brothers ignoring her.
(d) Not having enough freedom.
4. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Pepermint sticks.
5. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(a) Running a dorm.
(c) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
2. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
3. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
5. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)