|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She went into a rage.
(b) She tried to commit suicide again.
(c) She was caught with illegal drugs.
(d) She attacked another patient.
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(b) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(c) Lori Winter's parent's.
(d) Tara's apartment.
3. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
4. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
5. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(c) Brush her teeth.
(d) Get angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
3. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
5. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)