|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A phone cord.
(b) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(c) A lamp cord.
(d) A belt.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
3. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
4. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(b) Pediatriac cardiology.
5. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) Her medical chart.
(b) The door to her room.
(c) Her mother's eyes.
(d) The window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy Schiller stop to buy at the corner of 66th Street and First Avenue?
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
4. What college was Steven accepted to?
5. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)