|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Three-card monte.
(c) Black Jack.
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) With Lori Schiller's brother.
(b) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) Lori Winter's parent's.
3. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Spoil her.
(b) Take her to the beach.
(c) Beat her.
4. Why did Lori want to get out of the hospital in 1983?
(a) To be able to go out with boys again.
(b) To commit suicide successfully.
(c) To be normal.
(d) To be with Lori Winters again.
5. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
2. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
3. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
5. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)