|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
2. Who had Lori made plans with, as a child, to be their maid of honor?
(a) Gail Kobre.
(b) Franny Mitchum.
(c) Sally Wellington.
(d) Genny Stein.
3. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Scott Binthers.
(b) Lori Winters.
(d) Her own.
4. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
5. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
2. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
3. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
4. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
5. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)