|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Ring. Ring."
(b) "Click. Click. Click."
(d) "Tick. Tock."
2. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
3. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) An olive tree.
(b) A lilac tree.
(c) A fig tree.
(d) An apple tree.
4. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
(a) NYC Center.
(c) Brooklyn Med Center.
(d) Morrison Hospital.
5. What happened at Christmas in 1985 that forced Lori into the intermediate-care unit?
(a) She was caught with illegal drugs.
(b) She attacked another patient.
(c) She tried to commit suicide again.
(d) She went into a rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of toys did Lori have "a passion for"?
2. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
3. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
5. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)