|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
2. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
3. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
(a) Because they heard her Voices.
(b) Because they thought she was ill.
(c) Because she was failing their classes.
(d) Because they thought she was insane.
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
(a) Long Island.
5. Who did Lori compare her psychiatrist, Dr. Rockland, to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
2. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
3. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
4. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)