|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
2. What "infuriated" Nancy when she stopped at Peppermint Park?
(a) The fake Tiffany windows.
(b) All of the following.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The awning.
3. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
4. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
(a) Morrison Hospital.
(b) NYC Center.
(d) Brooklyn Med Center.
5. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(b) Scott Binthers.
(c) Lori Winters.
(d) Her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the status "C.O." mean?
2. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
3. During the summer prior to Steven's senior year of high school, where did he work?
4. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
5. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)