|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(d) St. Louis.
3. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A phone cord.
(b) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(c) A lamp cord.
(d) A belt.
4. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(b) Attacked her brother.
(c) Told them to leave her alone.
(d) Got engaged.
5. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(b) Scott Binthers.
(c) Her own.
(d) Lori Winters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
2. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
4. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
5. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)