|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A blooming flower.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A bagel.
2. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(a) A Monopoly game.
(b) A backgammon game.
3. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
4. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
5. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
2. How old was Steven Schiller when Lori was first committed?
3. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
4. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
5. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)