|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(d) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A lilac tree.
(b) An olive tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A fig tree.
3. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Dr. Rockland.
(d) Her brother.
4. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) To run away.
(b) Medication needs to be changed.
(c) In need of different doctor.
(d) To meet up with other patients.
5. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
2. After visiting Turners Falls, what was the name of the hall that Lori and Tara moved into at college?
3. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
4. Where was the "sweet guy" from that was "serious enough to want to marry" Lori?
5. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)