|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
2. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
(b) A Monopoly game.
(d) A backgammon game.
3. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Feed Lori's dog.
(b) Go to see a doctor.
(c) Take care of his mother.
(d) Go see Lori in the hospital.
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) American Underwriters.
(b) Sears and Roebuck.
(c) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(d) Grendel and Logan.
5. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(c) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(d) That Lori was insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
2. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
3. Who told Lori that her parents hated her?
4. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
5. In Chapter 16, "Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986", how many cigarettes had Lori stated that she smoked every day by the time noon medications were administered?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)