|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(a) Pediatriac cardiology.
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(b) Three-card monte.
(d) Black Jack.
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 340 a month.
(b) 400 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 700 a month.
4. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(b) Lori Winters.
(c) Scott Binthers.
(d) Her own.
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(d) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
2. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
4. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
5. What did Lori look at when the Voices "began to screech and cackle"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)