|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
(a) Morrison Hospital.
(b) NYC Center.
(c) Brooklyn Med Center.
2. What was the name of the "enormous black man" that was a nurse on the intermediate-care ward?
3. What did Lori call a "normal part of living" in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
(a) The pain.
(b) Her medications.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The Voices.
4. What college did Lori believe "was the best"?
(a) William and Mary.
5. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
(a) A scarf-a gift from her parents.
(b) A phone cord.
(c) A belt.
(d) A lamp cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
2. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
3. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
4. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
5. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)