|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Three-card monte.
(b) Black Jack.
2. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Go to see a doctor.
(b) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(c) Take care of his mother.
(d) Feed Lori's dog.
3. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
(c) Atypical antipsychotics.
4. What "real sound" did Lori compare the Voices to in Chapter 3 "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981"?
(a) White noise from a television.
(b) Claps of thunder.
(c) A phone ringing.
5. What college was Steven accepted to?
(a) John Hopkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
5. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)