|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
(a) Get angry.
(b) Brush her teeth.
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. What city did the photo album that Gail brought to the hospital depict?
4. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
5. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
2. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
3. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
4. What did Lori want to tell people were real (from Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983")?
5. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)