|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(a) Book shelves.
(c) Shower curtains.
2. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) The door to her room.
(b) Her medical chart.
(c) The window.
(d) Her mother's eyes.
3. What movie did Lori state "psychotic" meant?
(b) "A Beautiful Mind."
(c) "The Three Faces of Eve."
4. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought that his parents were insane.
(b) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(c) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
(d) He thought he was insane.
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(c) Pediatriac cardiology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college was Steven accepted to?
2. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
3. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
5. What kind of classes did Steven's father urge him to take during his senior year in high school?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)