|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday party did Lori attend, begin to believe everyone in attendance hated her, and then drive four hours home?
(a) Scott Binthers.
(c) Her own.
(d) Lori Winters.
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(c) St. Louis.
3. After how many years did Steven's mother begin smoking again?
4. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
5. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Take her to the beach.
(c) Spoil her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori think that her professors would throw her out of class?
2. Regardless of what time Lori got out of bed, what did she admit to doing for the entire day while at the hospital in 1985?
3. What medication did doctors say that Lori needed to take for her schizophrenia?
4. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
5. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)