|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(b) A sticky note.
(c) A dollar bill.
2. Where was Lori Winters from originally?
(b) St. Louis.
3. What college did Lori decide had the best journalism program?
(c) University of Illinois.
4. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
5. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(b) AB Corporate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
2. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
3. What did the status "C.O." mean?
4. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
5. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)