|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problems did Lori find herself facing after leaving the hospital?
(a) Her parents smothering her.
(b) Her brothers ignoring her.
(c) Not knowing what to do.
(d) Not having enough freedom.
2. What kind of tree would Nancy Schiller sit in when she was a child and dream of her future?
(a) A lilac tree.
(b) A fig tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) An olive tree.
3. What did Lori place on the back wall of a bookstore that she had visited with her father?
(a) A pen.
(b) A sticky note.
(d) A dollar bill.
4. What did Lori beat through on several occasions as she tried to find the Voices?
(b) Book shelves.
(d) Shower curtains.
5. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
(a) Her "dreams come true".
(b) Her "life".
(c) Her "nightmare".
(d) Her "doll".
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
3. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
4. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
5. Where was Tara Sonenshine from originally?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)