|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought he was insane.
(b) He thought that his parents were insane.
(c) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(d) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
2. What happened after visiting hours at the hospital that Lori committed herself to in 1985?
(b) Patient-doctor visits.
(c) Snack time.
(d) Movie time.
3. What did Nancy's parents do constantly when she was a child?
(a) Spoil her.
(c) Beat her.
(d) Take her to the beach.
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Spanish translator.
(b) Runway supervisor.
(c) Media specialist.
(d) Promotions coordinator.
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For coming in late seven times.
(b) For screaming at the owner.
(c) For talking about employee's personal files.
(d) For getting too drunk at a company function.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
2. What kind of game did Lori throw during her stay in the intermediate-care unit?
3. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
4. What "kind" of vampires did Lori say drew her blood?
5. What did Nancy call Lori when she was a baby?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)