|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lori spend the first semester of her junior year of college?
2. What was Lori's GPA when she was applying for colleges?
3. For how many years did Lori state her life had been non-existent?
4. Who did Nancy say blamed them self for Lori's problems?
(a) Nancy herself.
(d) Nancy's mother.
5. What did "elopement" mean at the hospital that Lori signed herself into in November of 1985?
(a) To meet up with other patients.
(b) Medication needs to be changed.
(c) To run away.
(d) In need of different doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori compare her diagnosis to in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
2. After being removed from Dr. Brockland's office, what did Lori use to wrap around her neck in another one of her suicide attempts?
3. What kind of meeting was held at 8:30 a.m. every day at the hospital that Lori was admitted to?
4. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
5. What "old wound" did Lori's admittance into the hospital reopen for Steven Schiller?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)