|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Steven's brother, Mark, during the summer prior to his Senior year in high school?
(b) Working at the hospital that Lori was in.
(d) Running a dorm.
2. What college was Steven accepted to?
(c) John Hopkins.
3. What words did Chapter 8, "Nancy Schiller, Payne Whitney Clinic, New York, August 1982 - September 1982" open with?
(a) "Click. Click. Click."
(c) "Tick. Tock."
(d) "Ring. Ring."
4. Who did Lori fantasize about beating up for tricking her into committing herself in 1985?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Dr. Rockland.
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori state was her "activity" when she was in the hospital in 1985?
2. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
4. What is the first thing Lori said in Chapter 11, "Lori, Scarsdale, New York, May 1983 - August 1983"?
5. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)