|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, "Lori, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, September 1977 - June 1981", what did Lori state came more often than torment?
2. What was the name of Dr. Brockland's secretary?
3. What did Steven admit that he had refused to do at the end of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) Take care of his mother.
(b) Go see Lori in the hospital.
(c) Feed Lori's dog.
(d) Go to see a doctor.
4. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
(a) The Voices.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her doctor.
5. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
2. What was Lori constantly afraid of given the Voices kept saying it would be her fate?
3. What did the status "O.U." mean?
4. When Lori described how much medication she took, what did she state it was difficult for her to do?
5. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)