|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Quiet Room, Chapter 16, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, November 1985 - February 1986, Chapter 17, Steven Schiller, Baltimore, Maryland, January 1986 - March 1986, Chapter 18, Lori, Futura House, White Plains, New York, April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Steven state that he had cried at the opening of Chapter 7, "Steven Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, July 1982"?
(a) He thought that his parents were insane.
(b) He thought he was insane.
(c) He thought his parents were trying to "sweep her (Lori) away".
(d) He had tried to talk to Lori and she slapped him.
2. Besides the word "psychotic", what other word enraged Lori?
3. What college did Lori end up being accepted to and enrolling in?
4. What did Lori look at every day as she awaited for her freedom from the hospital in 1983?
(a) Her mother's eyes.
(b) The window.
(c) The door to her room.
(d) Her medical chart.
5. Who did Lori say was going to be her protector during her time in the hospital in 1985?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The Voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
2. What did Lori steal from Steve's sundae shop?
3. What did the status "C.O." mean?
4. At what time did Lori go to the window to await her parents arrival every day?
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)