|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A clown.
(d) A peeping tom.
2. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
3. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(b) Because of her behavior at a function.
(c) Because of insurance purposes.
(d) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(a) AB Corporate.
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
2. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
3. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
4. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)