|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(d) AB Corporate.
3. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(c) Pediatriac cardiology.
4. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she had had a miscarriage.
(b) That she had gotten married.
(c) That she was taking illegal drugs.
(d) That she stopped taking her medication.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A clown.
(c) A peeping tom.
(d) A dead dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
2. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
5. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)