|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(b) That he loved her.
(c) That she would be okay.
(d) That the medication was working.
2. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
(b) Lori started ignoring her mother.
(c) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
(d) Lori stopped eating.
3. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
4. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A diamond bracelet.
(b) A emerald earring.
(c) A gold locket.
(d) A sapphire ring.
5. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(b) Because of insurance purposes.
(c) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
(d) Because of her behavior at a function.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
2. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
3. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
5. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)