|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her hope.
(b) Her sanity.
(c) The Voices.
(d) Her life.
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(d) AB Corporate.
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was too worried about the future.
(b) She was having a breakdown.
(c) She was in love.
(d) She was doing drugs.
4. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
5. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 400 a month.
(b) 700 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 340 a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
3. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
4. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
5. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)