|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Grendel and Logan.
(b) Sears and Roebuck.
(c) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
(d) American Underwriters.
2. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A comic.
(b) A magician.
(c) A trash collector.
(d) A doctor.
3. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
4. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
(d) Pete's Pretzels.
5. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
(a) That she stopped taking her medication.
(b) That she had had a miscarriage.
(c) That she had gotten married.
(d) That she was taking illegal drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
2. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
3. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
4. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)