|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(b) Choke one of the officers.
(c) Jump out of the window.
(d) Grab a policeman's gun.
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 500 a month.
(b) 340 a month.
(c) 700 a month.
(d) 400 a month.
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(b) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(c) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(d) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
4. What was the one thing that Marvin insisted that Lori talk to him about?
(b) The Voices.
(c) Any anger she had.
(d) Taking her medication.
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
2. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
3. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
4. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)