|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
2. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The golf course.
(c) The park.
(d) The movies.
3. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
(a) A sapphire ring.
(b) A diamond bracelet.
(c) A emerald earring.
(d) A gold locket.
4. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Scanning her brain.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) Making her suicidal.
(d) Giving her medication.
5. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(b) AB Corporate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
2. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
3. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
4. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
5. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)