|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori was insane.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(d) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
(a) Runway supervisor.
(b) Media specialist.
(c) Promotions coordinator.
(d) Spanish translator.
3. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(b) Three-card monte.
4. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
5. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
(a) Because she got a job.
(b) Because she started taking her medication.
(c) Because she was discharged from the hospital.
(d) Because she got a boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
2. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
3. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
4. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)