|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least a year.
(b) At least two years.
(c) At least six months.
(d) At least nine months.
2. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Daniels.
(b) Dr. Gordon.
(c) Dr. Doller.
(d) Dr. Towers.
3. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
4. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of her behavior at a function.
(b) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(c) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
(d) Because of insurance purposes.
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For screaming at the owner.
(b) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(c) For coming in late seven times.
(d) For talking about employee's personal files.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
2. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)