|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
(d) Pete's Pretzels.
2. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(b) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(c) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(d) That Lori was insane.
3. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
(a) Rye Psychiatric.
(b) New York Hospital.
(c) Bellevue Hospital.
(d) Westhaven Mental Hospital.
4. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least a year.
(b) At least six months.
(c) At least nine months.
(d) At least two years.
5. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
2. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
3. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
4. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
5. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)