|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 500 a month.
(b) 340 a month.
(c) 700 a month.
(d) 400 a month.
2. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
(a) More mutilation.
(b) True insanity.
3. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Choke one of the officers.
(b) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(c) Grab a policeman's gun.
(d) Jump out of the window.
4. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) The things that made her angry.
(b) What the voices said to her.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her thoughts.
5. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
2. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
3. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
4. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
5. To whom did Lori compare her new psychiatrist, from the extended care unit, to?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)