|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) 3 South.
(b) 4 North.
(c) Bellford South.
(d) Bellrive East.
2. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 500 a month.
(b) 400 a month.
(c) 700 a month.
(d) 340 a month.
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
(a) Grab a policeman's gun.
(b) Cut Lori Winters with a knife.
(c) Choke one of the officers.
(d) Jump out of the window.
5. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Giving her medication.
(b) Scanning her brain.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) Making her suicidal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
2. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
3. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
4. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
5. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)