|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
(a) Because she got a boyfriend.
(b) Because she got a job.
(c) Because she was discharged from the hospital.
(d) Because she started taking her medication.
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 500 a month.
(b) 400 a month.
(c) 700 a month.
(d) 340 a month.
4. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
5. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) Grendel and Logan.
(b) American Underwriters.
(c) Sears and Roebuck.
(d) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
2. What hospital did Lori's parents meet her at March of 1985?
3. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
4. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
5. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)