|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
(a) A magician.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A trash collector.
(d) A comic.
2. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Doller.
(b) Dr. Daniels.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Towers.
3. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least six months.
(b) At least nine months.
(c) At least a year.
(d) At least two years.
4. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
(a) 400 a month.
(b) 700 a month.
(c) 500 a month.
(d) 340 a month.
5. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(b) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
2. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
3. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
4. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
5. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)