|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
(b) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(c) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(d) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
2. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
3. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
4. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
(b) Told them to leave her alone.
(c) Got engaged.
(d) Attacked her brother.
5. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Winters tell Marvin that Lori had tried to do when the police had arrived at their apartment?
2. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
3. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
4. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
5. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)