|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) Giving her medication.
(c) Scanning her brain.
(d) Making her suicidal.
2. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
3. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(b) For screaming at the owner.
(c) For talking about employee's personal files.
(d) For coming in late seven times.
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(b) AB Corporate.
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
(a) Lori Winter's parent's.
(b) Lori Schiller's parent's.
(c) Tara's apartment.
(d) With Lori Schiller's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
2. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
3. What position did Lori Schiller have with the Miss Universe Pageant?
4. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
5. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)