|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) Her thoughts.
(b) The things that made her angry.
(c) What the voices said to her.
(d) Her dreams.
2. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least nine months.
(b) At least a year.
(c) At least two years.
(d) At least six months.
3. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
(c) True insanity.
(d) More mutilation.
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
(d) AB Corporate.
5. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
(b) Pete's Pretzels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
2. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
3. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
4. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
5. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)