|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(b) That he loved her.
(c) That the medication was working.
(d) That she would be okay.
2. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
(a) More mutilation.
(d) True insanity.
3. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Lori started ignoring her mother.
(b) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
(c) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
(d) Lori stopped eating.
4. What were Lori's parents trying to protect Lori from by not telling anyone about her illness?
(c) An anger outburst.
(d) Another suicide attempt.
5. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
(a) Because of her behavior at a function.
(b) Because another patient is the family member of a coworker.
(c) Because of insurance purposes.
(d) Because of a contract that insured that they needed to be made aware of medical conditions of family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lori obtain a job at during the fall of 1984?
2. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
3. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
4. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
5. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)