|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) Bellrive East.
(b) 3 South.
(c) Bellford South.
(d) 4 North.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A clown.
(c) A peeping tom.
(d) A dead dog.
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
(a) Lori Schiller had taken a bottle of pills.
(b) Lori Schiller had attacked her with a knife.
(c) Lori Schiller had slit her wrists.
(d) Lori Schiller had climbed onto a balcony ledge.
4. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Black Jack.
(d) Three-card monte.
5. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
(b) Lori started ignoring her mother.
(c) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
(d) Lori stopped eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
2. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
3. What did Lori claim, in Chapter 4,"Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982", was the only thing that her psychiatrist was doing for her?
4. Where did Lori Winters plan on working when she moved back to her home city?
5. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)