|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Three-card monte.
(c) Black Jack.
2. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The movies.
(c) The park.
(d) The golf course.
3. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Towers.
(b) Dr. Doller.
(c) Dr. Daniels.
(d) Dr. Gordon.
4. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That she would be okay.
(b) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(c) That he loved her.
(d) That the medication was working.
5. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) What the voices said to her.
(c) The things that made her angry.
(d) Her thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller do that made her parents angry soon after she got a job selling insurance?
2. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
3. How much was the one-bedroom in New York that Lori and Lori wanted to rent?
4. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
5. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)