|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
(a) A peeping tom.
(b) A clown.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A dead dog.
3. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
4. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
(d) Pediatriac cardiology.
5. After the "power struggle" at Marvin's work had ended, over how many offices did Martin have responsibility over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Marvin's secretary that would always put Lori's calls through immediately whenever she called his office?
2. Who did Lori go on a date with, set up by the dating service, that allowed her to come home laughing after the date was over?
3. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
4. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
5. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)