|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Towers.
(b) Dr. Doller.
(c) Dr. Daniels.
(d) Dr. Gordon.
2. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
3. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Lori started ignoring her mother.
(b) Lori stopped eating.
(c) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
(d) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
4. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
5. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
2. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
3. What was the one thing that Marvin insisted that Lori talk to him about?
4. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
5. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)