|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That the medication was working.
(b) That he loved her.
(c) That she would be okay.
(d) That she would never go back to the hospital.
2. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
3. What was the name of Lori's doctor in the extended care unit?
(a) Dr. Gordon.
(b) Dr. Daniels.
(c) Dr. Doller.
(d) Dr. Towers.
4. Where had Lori Winters been accepted into a training program at (as she described in the opening of Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982")?
(a) American Underwriters.
(b) Grendel and Logan.
(c) Sears and Roebuck.
(d) Manufacturers Hanover Trust.
5. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
(b) Pete's Pretzels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
2. Why did being at New York Hospital (1987) frighten Lori?
3. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
4. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
5. What did Lori admit to her father at the end of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984"?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)