|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
2. While in New York Hospital, in 1987, how many cassette tapes did Lori have with her?
3. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Lori started ignoring her mother.
(b) Lori stopped eating.
(c) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
(d) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
4. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) What the voices said to her.
(b) Her dreams.
(c) The things that made her angry.
(d) Her thoughts.
5. What card game did Lori Winters say was played on every street corner in New York?
(a) Three-card monte.
(d) Black Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the hospital that Lori began working at in the fall of 1984?
2. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
3. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
4. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)