|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the store that Melvin and Lori would stop at and he would buy her a Diet Coke and a soft pretzel?
(c) Pete's Pretzels.
2. According to Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", why were Marvin and Nancy delighted with Lori?
(a) Because she was discharged from the hospital.
(b) Because she got a boyfriend.
(c) Because she started taking her medication.
(d) Because she got a job.
3. What did Marvin want Lori to write down (because of this, she kept a paper and pencil by her bed)?
(a) Her dreams.
(b) What the voices said to her.
(c) The things that made her angry.
(d) Her thoughts.
4. What did Marvin Schiller refuse to believe when Lori Winters called him late one night in March of 1982?
(a) That Lori had tried to kill herself.
(b) That Lori had attacked Lori Winters.
(c) That Lori needed to go to the hospital.
(d) That Lori was insane.
5. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
(a) Bellford South.
(b) 3 South.
(c) 4 North.
(d) Bellrive East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lori Winters have to call 911?
2. Where did Lori and Melvin walk to on every Sunday afternoon when she was out of the hospital?
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
5. Why did Marvin have to tell his firm about Lori's condition?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)