|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lori Schiller get fired from the real estate company?
(a) For coming in late seven times.
(b) For talking about employee's personal files.
(c) For getting too drunk at a company function.
(d) For screaming at the owner.
2. How long did Lori come to find out she would have to stay in an extended care unit where doctors would "make every possible attempt to find a medication that would help" her?
(a) At least six months.
(b) At least a year.
(c) At least nine months.
(d) At least two years.
3. When Lori decided to sign herself into the extended stay unit, what did she state she was starting a war with?
(a) Her hope.
(b) Her life.
(c) Her sanity.
(d) The Voices.
4. What "tiny gleam" helped Lori to make the decision to admit herself to an extended care unit?
5. During their senior year at college, what did Lori Winters and other college friends believe was wrong with Lori?
(a) She was in love.
(b) She was having a breakdown.
(c) She was too worried about the future.
(d) She was doing drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori say that she realized "really lay down that road"?
2. What season did Lori Winters find especially "wonderful" in New York?
3. Where did Lori and Lori live while they were waiting for their apartment to be ready? (As notated in Chapter 4, "Lori Winters, New York City, July 1981 - March 1982".)
4. In the beginning of Chapter 13, "Marvin Schiller, Scarsdale, New York, June 1984 - August 1984", what did Marvin compare Lori's behavior to?
5. What color was the comforter that Lori's mother bought her?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)