One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, The 9925 Key, Chapter 21, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, May 1987 - June 1988, Chapter 22, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June 3, 1988 - June 9, 1988, Chapter 23, Lori, New York Hospital, White Plains, New York, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Lori pay to join a dating service?
(a) 1,000 dollars.
(b) 300 dollars.
(c) 750 dollars.
(d) 500 dollars.
2. What started happening, during the spring of 1984, that brought to light a strange pattern in Lori's life for her parents?
(a) Lori stopped eating.
(b) Lori locking herself in the bathroom for hours.
(c) Odd houred incomming phone calls.
(d) Lori started ignoring her mother.
3. What hotel did Lori and Lori believe would make the "ideal place" for their first home?
4. What was the thing that Lori needed to hear over, and over, from Marvin when she was released from the hospital?
(a) That she would never go back to the hospital.
(b) That she would be okay.
(c) That he loved her.
(d) That the medication was working.
5. What was the day of the week that Lori arrived at one of New York's long-term hospitals for admittance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lori Schiller lose at a card game?
2. How old was Marvin turning when Lori stood up and thanked him for his support while she was in the hospital?
3. What was the name of the long-term unit that Lori arrived at "in time for lunch"?
4. How many sizes of clothing did Lori bring with her to New York Hospital (1987)?
5. What did Lori Winter's brother go to college for?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)