Part I, I Hear Something You Can't Hear, Chapter 1, Lori, Roscoe, New York, August, 1976, Chapter 2, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977
1. What month was it at the opening of the book?
2. What year (senior, junior, sophomore, or freshman) was Lori getting ready to begin in high school?
(a) Her senior year.
(b) Her freshman year.
(c) Her junior year.
(d) Her sophomore year.
3. What was the name of the camp that Lori had attended for many years?
(a) Abrahams Valley.
(b) Lincoln Farm.
(c) Jolly Acres.
(d) Abraham Farm.
4. What did the counselors at the camp Lori attended call the bunkhouses?
(d) Roach motels.
5. What was the name of the Kool-Aid concoctions that the counselors created to drink at camp?
(a) Gator Gulps.
(b) Liquid Nitrogen.
(c) Bug Juice.
(d) Suger Shock.
6. In what year did Lori first fall in love at camp?
7. What did Lori hear the first time the Voices spoke to her?
(a) "Leave now!"
(c) "Kill him!"
(d) "You must die!"
8. What did Lori climb onto the first time she heard the Voices?
(a) A roof.
(b) A trampoline.
(c) A tree limb.
(d) A neighbor's car.
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)