Part I, I Hear Something You Can't Hear, Chapter 1, Lori, Roscoe, New York, August, 1976, Chapter 2, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977
• Part I, I Hear Something You Can't Hear, Chapter 1, Lori, Roscoe, New York, August, 1976, Chapter 2, Lori, Scarsdale, New York, August 1970-August 1977
• Lori began hearing voices when she was seventeen, while a camp counselor at Lincoln Farm.
• After meeting an exchange student whom she fell in love with, Lori's mood became very dark.
• As the summer was ending, the camp owner told a staff member to take Lori to her home in Scarsdale.
• Lori has never been totally free of the Voices since she left the camp, the voices eventually became a full-scale illness, schizophrenia.
• The voices took everything from her: a career, a husband, and children.
• Eighteen years later, Lori has a job, a car, an apartment, friends, and even dates.
• Lori began teaching at the hospital...
This section contains 2,542 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)