|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the person being executed commit a murder while being part of the witness protection program?
(b) New Orleans.
2. As Stone and Penn rush from the house, Stone is shot. Where is Stone hit?
(a) The buttocks.
(b) The arm.
(c) The leg.
(d) The throat.
3. Who helps Penn create a diversion so that Penn can make his trip and not be followed?
(a) Caitlin Masters.
(b) Sam Jacobs.
(c) Tom Cage.
(d) Dan Kelly.
4. Who is the mother of the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues?
5. What is the name of the Marston family home?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the records stolen by the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues, what was the fee for her private adoption?
2. As Penn, Caitlin, and Annie wait for their plane in the Baton Rouge airport, whom does Penn see getting off a plane?
3. When Marston finally shows up at his office, who does Penn see with Marston?
4. While having drinks at Biscuits and Blues, who interrupts Penn and his companion?
5. Who accompanies Penn on his stakeout of Marston's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the judge who orders the boxes removed from the Marston family home for safekeeping have the boxes taken to?
2. According to Penn, why had Portman wanted Hanratty extradited to Los Angeles?
3. When Penn arrives at his interview in Colorado, the interviewee does not want to talk. What changes the interviewee's mind?
4. As Penn peeks in the window of the Marston family home, what does Penn see Leo preparing to do?
5. What advice does Penn's Colorado interviewee give to Penn regarding the Payton case?
6. Why does Tom Cage at first not believe that Leo Marston would have been involved in Payton's murder?
7. When Penn receives a phone call from Althea after the Hanratty execution, what does Althea tell Penn?
8. When Leo Marston arrives at the Marston family home and interrupts Penn and Olivia, what does Leo tell Penn?
9. After Johnson speaks at Ruby's funeral, Althea gets up to speak. What does Althea say?
10. Why does Caitlin change her mind about publishing Penn's accusations in her paper?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)