|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Hanratty brother try to kill Penn?
2. According to the person Penn interviews in Colorado, how many witnesses were left out of the official case file?
3. What is the name of Penn's bodyguard?
(a) Arthur Menden.
(b) Dan Kelly.
(c) Sam Jones.
(d) Frank Kelly.
4. Shortly after the Payton murder, Presley had been arrested. For what had Presley been arrested?
(a) Drug trafficking.
(b) Payton's murder.
(d) Money laundering.
5. After Penn confronts Livy and the two are interrupted by Leo, what does Penn suddenly realize?
(a) He needs to go to Washington.
(b) He needs to go to California.
(c) He needs to go to Florida.
(d) He needs to go to Colorado.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Penn and Tom dispose of the gun?
2. When Penn returns to the hotel room after witnessing the execution, whom do Penn and Caitlin talk about?
3. While at the hospital waiting for a helicopter, what happens?
4. What does Caitlin learn from a phone call that she receives at her office?
5. What is the name of the Marston family home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What announcement does the person Penn sees getting off an airplane in Baton Rouge make that shocks Penn?
2. Why does Tom Cage at first not believe that Leo Marston would have been involved in Payton's murder?
3. Why did Caitlin originally not want to publish Penn's accusations about Marston in her paper?
4. After Johnson speaks at Ruby's funeral, Althea gets up to speak. What does Althea say?
5. When Leo Marston arrives at the Marston family home and interrupts Penn and Olivia, what does Leo tell Penn?
6. What is the real reason that Peter Lutjens is being transferred?
7. Where does the judge who orders the boxes removed from the Marston family home for safekeeping have the boxes taken to?
8. When Penn receives a phone call from Althea after the Hanratty execution, what does Althea tell Penn?
9. Describe one retaliatory event that occurs after Penn's accusations are published in the paper.
10. What advice does Penn's Colorado interviewee give to Penn regarding the Payton case?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)