|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Penn create a diversion so that Penn can make his trip and not be followed?
(a) Tom Cage.
(b) Sam Jacobs.
(c) Dan Kelly.
(d) Caitlin Masters.
2. After the accusations are published, Penn hires private bodyguards for his family. From where does he hire the bodyguards?
(a) Marston Security.
(b) Argus Security.
(c) Spike Security.
(d) Masters Enforcement.
3. How does Althea react when Penn tells her that he's going to investigate Payton's murder?
(a) Althea is concerned.
(b) Althea is relieved.
(c) Althea is stunned.
(d) Althea is angry.
4. What is the eyewitness's name that Penn tracks down upon his return to Natchez?
(a) Frank Jones.
(b) Jimmy Rise.
(c) Marissa Presley.
(d) Betty Lou Beckman.
5. Whom do Penn and Caitlin interview in Colorado?
(a) Agent Marby.
(b) Agent Beckman.
(c) Agent Jones.
(d) Agent Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marston and his companion remove from Marston's office?
2. As Stone and Penn rush from the house with bullets flying behind them, where do the two men flee?
3. Where did the person being executed commit a murder while being part of the witness protection program?
4. After Penn confronts Livy and the two are interrupted by Leo, what does Penn suddenly realize?
5. When Penn leaves Althea's house, what does he take with him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)