|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Penn and Stone part, what does Stone promise to do if he survives the night?
(a) Apologize to Althea.
(b) Testify against Marston.
(c) Make things right.
(d) Protect Penn.
2. As Penn and his bodyguard are at the warehouse, shots are fired. How many men wind up dead?
3. What does Penn promise Caitlin in exchange for her help with the Payton case?
(b) An exclusive.
(d) Book rights.
4. Penn stunned to see _______________.at the execution in Huntsville.
(a) Austin Mackey.
(b) Peter Lutjens.
(c) Leo Marston.
(d) John Portman.
5. What is the first task that Penn gives to Caitlin in regard to the Payton case?
(a) Interviewing Althea Payton.
(b) Rereading the trial transcripts.
(c) Getting the details on Leo Marston.
(d) Unsealing the case files.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Penn gets the person out of the house, Annie is missing. Who returns Annie to Penn?
2. Who accompanies Penn on his stakeout of Marston's office?
3. When the phone line to Agent Stone's house is cut, what does Stone give to Penn?
4. What is the name of the Marston family home?
5. When Penn arrives back in Natchez after the trip to Colorado, a fax is waiting for him. This fax tells him about ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tom Cage at first not believe that Leo Marston would have been involved in Payton's murder?
2. When Annie is returned to Penn, there is also a note for Penn. What does the note say?
3. What is the real reason that Peter Lutjens is being transferred?
4. How does Penn respond when he hears the announcement from the person Penn sees getting off an airplane in Baton Rouge?
5. How does the person who interrupts Penn at Biscuit and Blues learn that her birth certificate does not list a father's name?
6. When Leo Marston arrives at the Marston family home and interrupts Penn and Olivia, what does Leo tell Penn?
7. When Penn goes to the apartment of the person who interrupts him at Biscuits and Blues, what does the person who interrupts him tell Penn?
8. After Johnson speaks at Ruby's funeral, Althea gets up to speak. What does Althea say?
9. As Penn peeks in the window of the Marston family home, what does Penn see Leo preparing to do?
10. Why did Caitlin originally not want to publish Penn's accusations about Marston in her paper?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)