|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Penn going to bill Althea for investigating Payton's murder?
(a) $10 per day.
(b) $1,000 per day.
(c) $1 per day.
(d) $100 per day.
2. After getting away from their pursuers, where does Stone send Penn to for help?
(a) His former partner.
(b) Biscuits and Blues.
(c) The sheriff's station.
(d) The Silver Bell.
3. After Penn gets the person out of the house, Annie is missing. Who returns Annie to Penn?
(a) A police officer.
(c) A neighbor.
4. Penn stunned to see _______________.at the execution in Huntsville.
(a) Peter Lutjens.
(b) Austin Mackey.
(c) John Portman.
(d) Leo Marston.
5. According to the person Penn interviews in Colorado, how many witnesses were left out of the official case file?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the hospital waiting for a helicopter, what happens?
2. Years earlier, from what had the person trapped inside the house saved Penn?
3. What does the judge threaten Marston with if Marston refuses Penn access to the files?
4. According to Marston's phone records, to whom has Marston talked several times since Caitlin's first article about Payton was published?
5. When Penn arrives home, he learns that ____________is still inside the house.
Short Essay Questions
1. When Penn arrives at his interview in Colorado, the interviewee does not want to talk. What changes the interviewee's mind?
2. At Ruby's funeral, Shad Johnson gets up to speak. What does Johnson say?
3. Where does the judge who orders the boxes removed from the Marston family home for safekeeping have the boxes taken to?
4. Why does Tom Cage at first not believe that Leo Marston would have been involved in Payton's murder?
5. Why does Caitlin change her mind about publishing Penn's accusations in her paper?
6. Why does Penn ask Caitlin to accompany him on his upcoming trip?
7. Why did Caitlin originally not want to publish Penn's accusations about Marston in her paper?
8. What discrepancy catches Penn's eye about the Fairlane that is sitting in Althea's garden?
9. When Penn receives a phone call from Althea after the Hanratty execution, what does Althea tell Penn?
10. When Annie is returned to Penn, there is also a note for Penn. What does the note say?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)