|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Penn ponders what he has learned to this point, what does Penn begin to believe the murder was about?
2. Who helps Penn create a diversion so that Penn can make his trip and not be followed?
(a) Caitlin Masters.
(b) Dan Kelly.
(c) Tom Cage.
(d) Sam Jacobs.
3. When Penn arrives back in Natchez after the trip to Colorado, a fax is waiting for him. This fax tells him about ____________.
(a) Stolen weapons.
(b) Stolen dynamite.
(c) Stolen plastic explosives.
(d) Stolen fire bombs.
4. What is the name of the woman who was in the car the night of the Payton murder?
(a) Betty Lou Marston.
(b) Betty Lou Masters.
(c) Betty Lou Bannister.
(d) Betty Lou Beckman.
5. Whom do Penn and Caitlin interview in Colorado?
(a) Agent Beckman.
(b) Agent Stone.
(c) Agent Marby.
(d) Agent Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Years earlier, from what had the person trapped inside the house saved Penn?
2. According to the fax Penn receives when he arrives back in Natchez after the trip to Colorado, when were the items in question stolen?
3. According to Althea, who was one of the agents that originally investigated Payton's death?
4. What is the first task that Penn gives to Caitlin in regard to the Payton case?
5. What does Penn promise Caitlin in exchange for her help with the Payton case?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)