|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Penn and Tom dispose of the gun?
(a) In the cemetery.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) In the swamp.
(d) In the river.
2. As Stone and Penn rush from the house with bullets flying behind them, where do the two men flee?
(a) To the forest.
(b) To the barn.
(c) To the river.
(d) To the truck.
3. Why had the person Penn interviews in Colorado been released from his previous job?
(a) Excessive force accusations.
(b) Drug abuse.
(c) Alcohol-related issues.
(d) Anger-management issues.
4. Who arrives with the police and orders the boxes removed from the Marston family home for safekeeping?
(a) Judge Foust.
(b) Judge Morris.
(c) Judge Franklin.
(d) Judge Murphy.
5. When Penn arrives back in Natchez after the trip to Colorado, a fax is waiting for him. This fax tells him about ____________.
(a) Stolen fire bombs.
(b) Stolen weapons.
(c) Stolen plastic explosives.
(d) Stolen dynamite.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Penn returns to the hotel room after witnessing the execution, whom do Penn and Caitlin talk about?
2. Who is the mother of the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues?
3. When Penn leaves Althea's house, what does he take with him?
4. Who does Penn end up going to Biscuits and Blues with for drinks?
5. What does Caitlin learn from a phone call that she receives at her office?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)