|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Stone tells Penn, what motivated the Payton killing?
(a) Property use.
(b) Racial tension.
2. Shortly after the Payton murder, Presley had been arrested. For what had Presley been arrested?
(b) Drug trafficking.
(c) Money laundering.
(d) Payton's murder.
3. After the accusations are published, Penn hires private bodyguards for his family. From where does he hire the bodyguards?
(a) Marston Security.
(b) Argus Security.
(c) Spike Security.
(d) Masters Enforcement.
4. After Penn confronts Livy and the two are interrupted by Leo, what does Penn suddenly realize?
(a) He needs to go to Washington.
(b) He needs to go to Florida.
(c) He needs to go to California.
(d) He needs to go to Colorado.
5. Why had the person Penn interviews in Colorado been released from his previous job?
(a) Alcohol-related issues.
(b) Drug abuse.
(c) Anger-management issues.
(d) Excessive force accusations.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Livy shows up at Penn's house, the two take a drive. Where do they go?
2. Penn stops in Huntsville to witness the execution of ___________.
3. Penn stunned to see _______________.at the execution in Huntsville.
4. As Penn and Stone part, what does Stone promise to do if he survives the night?
5. In Chapter 24, as Penn is reviewing the case, Tom returns home with news that an attempt had been made on someone's life. How was the attempt made?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the person who interrupts Penn at Biscuit and Blues learn that her birth certificate does not list a father's name?
2. What happened to the woman in the car when she revealed what she had seen the night of the Payton murder?
3. What is the real reason that Peter Lutjens is being transferred?
4. Where does the judge who orders the boxes removed from the Marston family home for safekeeping have the boxes taken to?
5. When Penn goes to the apartment of the person who interrupts him at Biscuits and Blues, what does the person who interrupts him tell Penn?
6. When Penn arrives at his interview in Colorado, the interviewee does not want to talk. What changes the interviewee's mind?
7. Why did Caitlin originally not want to publish Penn's accusations about Marston in her paper?
8. According to Caitlin, what is the reason why Agent Stone is reluctant to speak to Penn about the Payton case?
9. What advice does Penn's Colorado interviewee give to Penn regarding the Payton case?
10. Why does Tom Cage at first not believe that Leo Marston would have been involved in Payton's murder?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)