|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Tom and Penn discuss the Payton murder, what do the two men agree is most important as the investigation progresses?
(a) Keeping the family safe.
(b) Clearing Tom's good name.
(c) Finding the truth.
(d) Bringing those responsible to justice.
2. How much money is Penn going to bill Althea for investigating Payton's murder?
(a) $10 per day.
(b) $100 per day.
(c) $1,000 per day.
(d) $1 per day.
3. When Penn and Caitlin discuss Penn's high school relationship with Livy, why does Caitlin suggest Livy left Penn?
(a) Livy was incompetent.
(b) Livy was pregnant.
(c) Livy was paid off.
(d) Livy was selfish.
4. Who helps Penn create a diversion so that Penn can make his trip and not be followed?
(a) Tom Cage.
(b) Sam Jacobs.
(c) Dan Kelly.
(d) Caitlin Masters.
5. According to what Stone tells Penn, who does Stone believe arranged Payton's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Livy and Penn find when they return from their drive?
2. When Penn visits Agent Stone again, what does Penn learn from the agent?
3. When Livy shows up at Penn's house, the two take a drive. Where do they go?
4. Who does Penn end up going to Biscuits and Blues with for drinks?
5. While at the hospital waiting for a helicopter, what happens?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)