|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Penn about explosives and the damage they cause?
(a) Sam Jacobs.
(b) Tom Cage.
(c) Huey Moak.
(d) Dwight Stone.
2. After learning that Penn is going to investigate Payton's murder, what does Althea show Penn?
(a) Payton's office.
(b) Payton's files.
(c) Payton's car.
(d) Payton's garage.
3. As Penn, Caitlin, and Annie wait for their plane in the Baton Rouge airport, whom does Penn see getting off a plane?
(a) Peggy Cage.
(b) Ruby Flowers.
(c) Ray Presley.
(d) Olivia Marston.
4. Who arrives with the police and orders the boxes removed from the Marston family home for safekeeping?
(a) Judge Murphy.
(b) Judge Foust.
(c) Judge Morris.
(d) Judge Franklin.
5. As Tom and Penn discuss the Payton murder, what do the two men agree is most important as the investigation progresses?
(a) Clearing Tom's good name.
(b) Keeping the family safe.
(c) Finding the truth.
(d) Bringing those responsible to justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Althea react when Penn tells her that he's going to investigate Payton's murder?
2. When Penn leaves Althea's house, what does he take with him?
3. According to what Stone tells Penn, what motivated the Payton killing?
4. What do Livy and Penn find when they return from their drive?
5. When Penn arrives home, he learns that ____________is still inside the house.
Short Essay Questions
1. After Johnson speaks at Ruby's funeral, Althea gets up to speak. What does Althea say?
2. How does the person who interrupts Penn at Biscuit and Blues learn that her birth certificate does not list a father's name?
3. What is the real reason that Peter Lutjens is being transferred?
4. As Penn peeks in the window of the Marston family home, what does Penn see Leo preparing to do?
5. How does Penn respond when he hears the announcement from the person Penn sees getting off an airplane in Baton Rouge?
6. Why does Penn ask Caitlin to accompany him on his upcoming trip?
7. When Penn goes to the apartment of the person who interrupts him at Biscuits and Blues, what does the person who interrupts him tell Penn?
8. When Penn receives a phone call from Althea after the Hanratty execution, what does Althea tell Penn?
9. According to Caitlin, what is the reason why Agent Stone is reluctant to speak to Penn about the Payton case?
10. What advice does Penn's Colorado interviewee give to Penn regarding the Payton case?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)