|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Marston finally shows up at his office, who does Penn see with Marston?
2. After Penn gets the person out of the house, Annie is missing. Who returns Annie to Penn?
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A police officer.
3. While at the hospital waiting for a helicopter, what happens?
(a) Caitlin comforts Penn.
(b) Ruby dies.
(c) Annie is returned.
(d) Olivia kisses Penn.
4. Penn stunned to see _______________.at the execution in Huntsville.
(a) John Portman.
(b) Austin Mackey.
(c) Leo Marston.
(d) Peter Lutjens.
5. How much money is Penn going to bill Althea for investigating Payton's murder?
(a) $100 per day.
(b) $10 per day.
(c) $1,000 per day.
(d) $1 per day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Penn and Caitlin discuss Penn's high school relationship with Livy, why does Caitlin suggest Livy left Penn?
2. What does Penn promise Caitlin in exchange for her help with the Payton case?
3. What is the amount of the lawsuit that Marston files against Penn and the Examiner?
4. When Penn leaves Althea's house, what does he take with him?
5. As Stone and Penn rush from the house, Stone is shot. Where is Stone hit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What announcement does the person Penn sees getting off an airplane in Baton Rouge make that shocks Penn?
2. What discrepancy catches Penn's eye about the Fairlane that is sitting in Althea's garden?
3. Describe one retaliatory event that occurs after Penn's accusations are published in the paper.
4. When Penn receives a phone call from Althea after the Hanratty execution, what does Althea tell Penn?
5. Why does Penn ask Caitlin to accompany him on his upcoming trip?
6. When Penn arrives at his interview in Colorado, the interviewee does not want to talk. What changes the interviewee's mind?
7. What is the real reason that Peter Lutjens is being transferred?
8. As Penn peeks in the window of the Marston family home, what does Penn see Leo preparing to do?
9. At Ruby's funeral, Shad Johnson gets up to speak. What does Johnson say?
10. Where does the judge who orders the boxes removed from the Marston family home for safekeeping have the boxes taken to?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)