|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the hospital waiting for a helicopter, what happens?
(a) Caitlin comforts Penn.
(b) Annie is returned.
(c) Ruby dies.
(d) Olivia kisses Penn.
2. According to the fax Penn receives when he arrives back in Natchez after the trip to Colorado, when were the items in question stolen?
3. According to Althea, who was one of the agents that originally investigated Payton's death?
(a) Agent Masters.
(b) Agent Marston.
(c) Agent Stone.
(d) Agent Hanratty.
4. Where is Peter Lutjens being transferred to?
(a) Pierre, South Dakota.
(b) Bozeman, Montana.
(c) Fargo, North Dakota.
(d) Bismarck, North Dakota.
5. How does Althea react when Penn tells her that he's going to investigate Payton's murder?
(a) Althea is relieved.
(b) Althea is stunned.
(c) Althea is angry.
(d) Althea is concerned.
6. Who does Penn end up going to Biscuits and Blues with for drinks?
(a) Dan Kelly.
(b) Olivia Marston.
(c) Ike Ransom.
(d) Caitlin Masters.
7. What is the name of the woman who was in the car the night of the Payton murder?
(a) Betty Lou Beckman.
(b) Betty Lou Masters.
(c) Betty Lou Bannister.
(d) Betty Lou Marston.
8. According to what Stone tells Penn, what motivated the Payton killing?
(c) Property use.
(d) Racial tension.
9. Shortly after the Payton murder, Presley had been arrested. For what had Presley been arrested?
(a) Money laundering.
(b) Drug trafficking.
(c) Payton's murder.
10. According to the person Penn interviews in Colorado, how many witnesses were left out of the official case file?
11. As Penn and Caitlin leave the restaurant, where does Penn ask Caitlin to accompany him to?
12. As Penn and Stone part, what does Stone promise to do if he survives the night?
(a) Apologize to Althea.
(b) Make things right.
(c) Protect Penn.
(d) Testify against Marston.
13. Penn stops in Huntsville to witness the execution of ___________.
(a) Arthur Lee Hanratty.
(b) Peter Lutjens.
(c) Ike Ransom.
(d) Huey Moak.
14. Why had the person Penn interviews in Colorado been released from his previous job?
(a) Alcohol-related issues.
(b) Drug abuse.
(c) Excessive force accusations.
(d) Anger-management issues.
15. When the phone line to Agent Stone's house is cut, what does Stone give to Penn?
(a) A gun.
(b) A warning.
(c) A file.
(d) A name.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Penn confronts Livy and the two are interrupted by Leo, what does Penn suddenly realize?
2. As Penn and his bodyguard are at the warehouse, shots are fired. Who is one of the men killed?
3. As Penn ponders what he has learned to this point, what does Penn begin to believe the murder was about?
4. As Stone and Penn rush from the house, Stone is shot. Where is Stone hit?
5. Whom do Penn and his bodyguard go to meet at the warehouse?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)