|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the amount of the lawsuit that Marston files against Penn and the Examiner?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $1 million.
(c) $2.5 million.
(d) $10 million.
2. When Marston finally shows up at his office, who does Penn see with Marston?
3. What does Caitlin learn from a phone call that she receives at her office?
(a) Penn is about to be arrested.
(b) Their lives are in danger.
(c) Annie has been kidnapped.
(d) Their phones are bugged.
4. Shortly after the Payton murder, Presley had been arrested. For what had Presley been arrested?
(a) Drug trafficking.
(b) Payton's murder.
(c) Money laundering.
5. When Penn arrives home, he learns that ____________is still inside the house.
6. What do Marston and his companion remove from Marston's office?
7. When Penn visits Agent Stone again, what does Penn learn from the agent?
(a) Marston offered Stone a bribe.
(b) People are watching Stone's house.
(c) Payton was killed in self-defense.
(d) Stone's daughter has been fired.
8. What do Livy and Penn find when they return from their drive?
(a) Penn's house is on fire.
(b) Penn's house has been robbed.
(c) Penn's father is dead.
(d) Penn's daughter is missing.
9. What is the current position held by the person Penn is stunned to see in Huntsville?
(b) Director of the CIA.
(c) Director of the FBI.
(d) District Attorney.
10. What does Penn want to do in order to force Leo Marston's hand?
(a) Sue Marston for slander.
(b) Provoke Marston in a fight.
(c) Stake-out Marston's home.
(d) Accuse Marston of Payton's murder.
11. Why had the person Penn interviews in Colorado been released from his previous job?
(a) Drug abuse.
(b) Excessive force accusations.
(c) Alcohol-related issues.
(d) Anger-management issues.
12. As Stone and Penn rush from the house, Stone is shot. Where is Stone hit?
(a) The buttocks.
(b) The leg.
(c) The throat.
(d) The arm.
13. Years earlier, from what had the person trapped inside the house saved Penn?
(a) A bully.
(b) A snake.
(c) A mugger.
(d) A dog.
14. Where is Peter Lutjens being transferred to?
(a) Bozeman, Montana.
(b) Pierre, South Dakota.
(c) Bismarck, North Dakota.
(d) Fargo, North Dakota.
15. When Livy shows up at Penn's house, the two take a drive. Where do they go?
(a) Beckman Beach.
(b) The Cold Hole.
(c) Lake Altoona.
(d) Biscuits and Blules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Marston family home?
2. When the phone line to Agent Stone's house is cut, what does Stone give to Penn?
3. According to the records stolen by the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues, what was the fee for her private adoption?
4. What is the name of the woman who was in the car the night of the Payton murder?
5. When Penn returns to the hotel room after witnessing the execution, whom do Penn and Caitlin talk about?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)