|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penn stops in Huntsville to witness the execution of ___________.
(a) Arthur Lee Hanratty.
(b) Peter Lutjens.
(c) Huey Moak.
(d) Ike Ransom.
2. How much money is Penn going to bill Althea for investigating Payton's murder?
(a) $1,000 per day.
(b) $1 per day.
(c) $10 per day.
(d) $100 per day.
3. Why had the person Penn interviews in Colorado been released from his previous job?
(a) Excessive force accusations.
(b) Alcohol-related issues.
(c) Anger-management issues.
(d) Drug abuse.
4. Who is the mother of the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues?
5. Who taught Penn about explosives and the damage they cause?
(a) Tom Cage.
(b) Sam Jacobs.
(c) Dwight Stone.
(d) Huey Moak.
6. After learning that Penn is going to investigate Payton's murder, what does Althea show Penn?
(a) Payton's garage.
(b) Payton's files.
(c) Payton's office.
(d) Payton's car.
7. What does Penn promise Caitlin in exchange for her help with the Payton case?
(b) An exclusive.
(d) Book rights.
8. Why had J. Edgar Hoover taken the Payton file after Stone had solved the case?
(a) To protect Marston.
(b) To hire Marston.
(c) To blackmail Nixon.
(d) To get Nixon elected.
9. According to Althea, who was one of the agents that originally investigated Payton's death?
(a) Agent Hanratty.
(b) Agent Stone.
(c) Agent Marston.
(d) Agent Masters.
10. What is the first task that Penn gives to Caitlin in regard to the Payton case?
(a) Getting the details on Leo Marston.
(b) Interviewing Althea Payton.
(c) Rereading the trial transcripts.
(d) Unsealing the case files.
11. Whom do Penn and his bodyguard go to meet at the warehouse?
(a) Ike Ransom.
(b) Sam Jacobs.
(c) Leo Marston.
(d) Ray Presley.
12. What is the name of the Marston family home?
13. What is the current position held by the person Penn is stunned to see in Huntsville?
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Director of the FBI.
(d) Director of the CIA.
14. What do Livy and Penn find when they return from their drive?
(a) Penn's daughter is missing.
(b) Penn's house has been robbed.
(c) Penn's house is on fire.
(d) Penn's father is dead.
15. After the accusations are published, Penn hires private bodyguards for his family. From where does he hire the bodyguards?
(a) Argus Security.
(b) Masters Enforcement.
(c) Marston Security.
(d) Spike Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Penn want to do in order to force Leo Marston's hand?
2. As Stone and Penn rush from the house, Stone is shot. Where is Stone hit?
3. As Penn and Caitlin leave the restaurant, where does Penn ask Caitlin to accompany him to?
4. As Penn drives alone after Ruby's funeral, how is Penn feeling?
5. Penn stunned to see _______________.at the execution in Huntsville.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)