|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Penn's bodyguard?
(a) Dan Kelly.
(b) Sam Jones.
(c) Frank Kelly.
(d) Arthur Menden.
2. Who is the mother of the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues?
3. As Penn and his bodyguard are at the warehouse, shots are fired. How many men wind up dead?
4. After Penn confronts Livy and the two are interrupted by Leo, what does Penn suddenly realize?
(a) He needs to go to Washington.
(b) He needs to go to Florida.
(c) He needs to go to Colorado.
(d) He needs to go to California.
5. Whom do Penn and Caitlin interview in Colorado?
(a) Agent Stone.
(b) Agent Beckman.
(c) Agent Marby.
(d) Agent Jones.
6. According to the records stolen by the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues, what was the fee for her private adoption?
7. When Penn and Caitlin discuss Penn's high school relationship with Livy, why does Caitlin suggest Livy left Penn?
(a) Livy was pregnant.
(b) Livy was paid off.
(c) Livy was selfish.
(d) Livy was incompetent.
8. When Penn arrives home, he learns that ____________is still inside the house.
9. Who taught Penn about explosives and the damage they cause?
(a) Tom Cage.
(b) Huey Moak.
(c) Dwight Stone.
(d) Sam Jacobs.
10. Years earlier, from what had the person trapped inside the house saved Penn?
(a) A mugger.
(b) A dog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bully.
11. Penn stops in Huntsville to witness the execution of ___________.
(a) Ike Ransom.
(b) Peter Lutjens.
(c) Huey Moak.
(d) Arthur Lee Hanratty.
12. As Tom and Penn discuss the Payton murder, what do the two men agree is most important as the investigation progresses?
(a) Clearing Tom's good name.
(b) Keeping the family safe.
(c) Finding the truth.
(d) Bringing those responsible to justice.
13. When the phone line to Agent Stone's house is cut, what does Stone give to Penn?
(a) A warning.
(b) A gun.
(c) A file.
(d) A name.
14. After the accusations are published, Penn hires private bodyguards for his family. From where does he hire the bodyguards?
(a) Masters Enforcement.
(b) Marston Security.
(c) Spike Security.
(d) Argus Security.
15. According to what Stone tells Penn, what motivated the Payton killing?
(a) Racial tension.
(b) Property use.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Penn drives alone after Ruby's funeral, how is Penn feeling?
2. While at the hospital waiting for a helicopter, what happens?
3. Where did the person being executed commit a murder while being part of the witness protection program?
4. Who helps Penn create a diversion so that Penn can make his trip and not be followed?
5. Why does the Hanratty brother try to kill Penn?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)