|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penn stunned to see _______________.at the execution in Huntsville.
(a) Leo Marston.
(b) John Portman.
(c) Austin Mackey.
(d) Peter Lutjens.
2. Whom do Penn and his bodyguard go to meet at the warehouse?
(a) Ike Ransom.
(b) Sam Jacobs.
(c) Leo Marston.
(d) Ray Presley.
3. After driving around alone after Ruby's funeral, where does Penn finally end up?
(a) Marston's family home.
(b) Presley's trailer.
(c) Penn's burned-out home.
(d) Master's apartment.
4. What is the eyewitness's name that Penn tracks down upon his return to Natchez?
(a) Betty Lou Beckman.
(b) Marissa Presley.
(c) Frank Jones.
(d) Jimmy Rise.
5. What is the current position held by the person Penn is stunned to see in Huntsville?
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Director of the FBI.
(d) Director of the CIA.
6. How does Althea react when Penn tells her that he's going to investigate Payton's murder?
(a) Althea is angry.
(b) Althea is relieved.
(c) Althea is stunned.
(d) Althea is concerned.
7. What do Marston and his companion remove from Marston's office?
8. When Livy shows up at Penn's house, the two take a drive. Where do they go?
(a) Biscuits and Blules.
(b) Beckman Beach.
(c) Lake Altoona.
(d) The Cold Hole.
9. When Marston finally shows up at his office, who does Penn see with Marston?
10. As Penn drives alone after Ruby's funeral, how is Penn feeling?
11. After getting away from their pursuers, where does Stone send Penn to for help?
(a) The sheriff's station.
(b) The Silver Bell.
(c) Biscuits and Blues.
(d) His former partner.
12. When Penn visits Agent Stone again, what does Penn learn from the agent?
(a) Payton was killed in self-defense.
(b) Stone's daughter has been fired.
(c) Marston offered Stone a bribe.
(d) People are watching Stone's house.
13. What does Caitlin learn from a phone call that she receives at her office?
(a) Annie has been kidnapped.
(b) Their lives are in danger.
(c) Their phones are bugged.
(d) Penn is about to be arrested.
14. When Penn leaves Althea's house, what does he take with him?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A gas cap.
(c) An engine piece.
(d) An employment record.
15. Who helps Penn create a diversion so that Penn can make his trip and not be followed?
(a) Sam Jacobs.
(b) Tom Cage.
(c) Dan Kelly.
(d) Caitlin Masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Penn about explosives and the damage they cause?
2. After Penn gets the person out of the house, Annie is missing. Who returns Annie to Penn?
3. Where is Peter Lutjens being transferred to?
4. As Penn and his bodyguard are at the warehouse, shots are fired. How many men wind up dead?
5. What is the name of Penn's bodyguard?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)