Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penn stunned to see _______________.at the execution in Huntsville.
(a) Leo Marston.
(b) John Portman.
(c) Austin Mackey.
(d) Peter Lutjens.
2. Shortly after the Payton murder, Presley had been arrested. For what had Presley been arrested?
(a) Payton's murder.
(b) Drug trafficking.
(c) Money laundering.
3. When Livy shows up at Penn's house, the two take a drive. Where do they go?
(a) Biscuits and Blules.
(b) The Cold Hole.
(c) Beckman Beach.
(d) Lake Altoona.
4. What is the name of the Marston family home?
5. While having drinks at Biscuits and Blues, who interrupts Penn and his companion?
6. How much money is Penn going to bill Althea for investigating Payton's murder?
(a) $100 per day.
(b) $1 per day.
(c) $10 per day.
(d) $1,000 per day.
7. When Penn visits Agent Stone again, what does Penn learn from the agent?
(a) Stone's daughter has been fired.
(b) People are watching Stone's house.
(c) Payton was killed in self-defense.
(d) Marston offered Stone a bribe.
8. Whom do Penn and his bodyguard go to meet at the warehouse?
(a) Ike Ransom.
(b) Sam Jacobs.
(c) Ray Presley.
(d) Leo Marston.
9. Whom do Penn and Caitlin interview in Colorado?
(a) Agent Beckman.
(b) Agent Marby.
(c) Agent Stone.
(d) Agent Jones.
10. Who is the mother of the person who interrupts Penn and his companion at Biscuits and Blues?
11. What does Penn want to do in order to force Leo Marston's hand?
(a) Accuse Marston of Payton's murder.
(b) Sue Marston for slander.
(c) Provoke Marston in a fight.
(d) Stake-out Marston's home.
12. According to what Stone tells Penn, what motivated the Payton killing?
(a) Property use.
(c) Racial tension.
13. As Penn and Caitlin leave the restaurant, where does Penn ask Caitlin to accompany him to?
14. Who helps Penn create a diversion so that Penn can make his trip and not be followed?
(a) Dan Kelly.
(b) Tom Cage.
(c) Sam Jacobs.
(d) Caitlin Masters.
15. Years earlier, from what had the person trapped inside the house saved Penn?
(a) A bully.
(b) A mugger.
(c) A dog.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Penn arrives back in Natchez after the trip to Colorado, a fax is waiting for him. This fax tells him about ____________.
2. At the funeral, Althea tells the congregation that Penn is unselfish in his pursuit of the truth. What is Penn's real motivation for pursuing the Payton case?
3. As Penn and his bodyguard are at the warehouse, shots are fired. Who is one of the men killed?
4. What is the current position held by the person Penn is stunned to see in Huntsville?
5. After driving around alone after Ruby's funeral, where does Penn finally end up?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)