|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the two women appear on Tom's doorstep, how do the women view Penn?
(a) As their champion.
(b) As their betrayer.
(c) As their healer.
(d) As their slayer.
2. What is the occupation of the father of the girl Penn was involved with during high school?
3. While Tom and Penn are fighting about the newspaper article, who rings Tom's doorbell?
4. What is the name of the black woman who works for the Cage family?
5. How does Tom feel to this day about Hillman's murder?
6. At the time of the fight with Penn, what was the occupation of the man Penn fought with for the right to prosecute Hanratty?
(a) California District Attorney.
(b) FBI Director.
(c) Natchez County Sheriff.
(d) Oregon Deputy Director.
7. What is the name of Penn Cage's daughter?
8. What does Penn do when he sees that Leo Marston has arrived at the fundraising party?
(a) Sends his father home.
(b) Asks for a meeting.
(c) Asks for a continuance.
(d) Confronts the judge.
9. How does Penn characterize the man who convinces Penn to meet with him by telling Penn that his family is in danger?
(a) As a liar.
(b) As a friend.
(c) As an actor.
(d) As a thief.
10. What is the name of the FBI agent that has helped Penn in the past?
(a) Parker Marvin.
(b) Willie Pinder.
(c) Peter Lutjens.
(d) Ronald Rundell.
11. According to the rumors that Penn had heard, to whom is Olivia married?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A banker.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A stockbroker.
12. When the two women tell Penn the story of Payton's murder, how does Penn react?
(a) Penn is in denial.
(b) Penn is contrite.
(c) Penn is outraged.
(d) Penn is sympathetic.
13. What is the occupation of the person who follows Penn home from the fundraiser?
(a) He's the mayor.
(b) He's an investigator.
(c) He's the sheriff.
(d) He's an FBI agent.
14. Who does Penn Cage meet on the airplane as Penn is flying to his hometown?
15. What is the occupation of Penn Cage's father?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An accountant.
(c) An author.
(d) An attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the person who follows Penn home from the fundraiser?
2. After telling his father that he's bought the gun, whose office does Penn head to?
3. Who is the father of the girl Penn was involved with during high school?
4. What is the name of the waitress that interrupts Penn's interview?
5. According to Tom, who had Tom told about Ellen's rape in his office?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)