|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes before Presley begins talking about Hillman's murder?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What is the occupation of the man Penn fought with for the right to prosecute Hanratty now?
(a) IRS Director.
(b) FBI Director.
(c) CIA Director.
(d) Natchez County Sheriff.
3. According to Tom, who raped Penn's aunt years earlier?
(a) Riley Warren.
(b) Don Hillman.
(c) Ray Presley.
(d) Leo Marston.
4. Who convinces Penn to meet with him by telling Penn that his family is in danger?
(a) Shad Johnson.
(b) Austin Mackey.
(c) Riley Warren.
(d) Sam Jacobs.
5. When Penn gets in the car of the person who was following Penn home from the fundraiser, where do the two men go?
(a) FBI Headquarters.
(b) The police station.
(c) Biscuits and Blues.
(d) Triton Battery.
6. In what state did Hillman's murder take place?
7. What is the occupation of the person who follows Penn home from the fundraiser?
(a) He's an investigator.
(b) He's the mayor.
(c) He's an FBI agent.
(d) He's the sheriff.
8. What does Penn do when he sees that Leo Marston has arrived at the fundraising party?
(a) Confronts the judge.
(b) Sends his father home.
(c) Asks for a meeting.
(d) Asks for a continuance.
9. How much money does Penn end up paying to Ray Presley to buy Presley's gun?
10. After Hanratty is convicted, his brother is shot and killed. Who shoots Hanratty's brother?
11. As Penn and his interviewer discuss racism in the south, how does Penn react?
12. According to the article published after Penn's interview, what does Penn call Payton's murderers?
13. How does Penn characterize the man who convinces Penn to meet with him by telling Penn that his family is in danger?
(a) As a friend.
(b) As a liar.
(c) As a thief.
(d) As an actor.
14. As Chapter Five opens, to whom does Penn grant an interview?
(a) Caitlin Masters.
(b) Olivia Marston.
(c) Olivia Mackey.
(d) Caitlin Presley.
15. Where is Penn's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tom, who had Tom told about Ellen's rape in his office?
2. What is the name of Penn Cage's daughter?
3. According to Penn's friend at the FBI, who sealed Payton's case file?
4. At the time of the fight with Penn, what was the occupation of the man Penn fought with for the right to prosecute Hanratty?
5. What happens as Penn is on his way home from the meeting with the man who warned Penn that his family might be in danger?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)