|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penn promise Caitlin in exchange for her help with the Payton case?
(b) Book rights.
(c) An exclusive.
2. As Penn and his interviewer discuss racism in the south, how does Penn react?
3. How did Payton die?
(a) He suffocated.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was in an accident.
(d) He burned to death.
4. In what year was Payton murdered?
5. What is the name of the man Penn fought with for the right to prosecute Hanratty?
(a) Henry Lee.
(b) John Portman.
(c) Shad Johnson.
(d) Ray Presley.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the person Penn interviews in Colorado, how many witnesses were left out of the official case file?
2. How does Althea react when Penn tells her that he's going to investigate Payton's murder?
3. When the two women tell Penn the story of Payton's murder, how does Penn react?
4. As Penn ponders what he has learned to this point, what does Penn begin to believe the murder was about?
5. What is the name of the waitress that interrupts Penn's interview?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)