|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Penn's friend at the FBI, who sealed Payton's case file?
(a) J. Edgar Hoover.
(b) John Portman.
(c) Ronald Rundell.
(d) President Nixon.
2. How many Hanratty brothers are there?
3. According to the article published after Penn's interview, what does Penn call Payton's murderers?
4. Of what is Penn accused by the woman who throws a drink in his face?
(a) Ruining her daughter's life.
(b) Ruining her life.
(c) Ruining her son's life.
(d) Ruining her husband's life.
5. What is the first task that Penn gives to Caitlin in regard to the Payton case?
(a) Interviewing Althea Payton.
(b) Unsealing the case files.
(c) Rereading the trial transcripts.
(d) Getting the details on Leo Marston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who was in the car the night of the Payton murder?
2. Whom do Penn and Caitlin interview in Colorado?
3. Shortly after the Payton murder, Presley had been arrested. For what had Presley been arrested?
4. When Tom was the defendant in a malpractice suit years earlier, who was the prosecuting attorney?
5. Who taught Penn about explosives and the damage they cause?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)