|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Leo Marston characterized when he is introduced into the novel?
(a) As Natchez loyalty.
(b) As Natchez greed.
(c) As Natchez money.
(d) As Natchez royalty.
2. What is the name of the FBI agent that has helped Penn in the past?
(a) Peter Lutjens.
(b) Parker Marvin.
(c) Willie Pinder.
(d) Ronald Rundell.
3. Who is the father of the girl Penn was involved with during high school?
(a) Delano Payton.
(b) Austin Mackey.
(c) Ray Presley.
(d) Leo Marston.
4. How much money is Penn going to bill Althea for investigating Payton's murder?
(a) $1 per day.
(b) $10 per day.
(c) $100 per day.
(d) $1,000 per day.
5. Where is Peter Lutjens being transferred to?
(a) Bozeman, Montana.
(b) Bismarck, North Dakota.
(c) Pierre, South Dakota.
(d) Fargo, North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the story begins does Penn Cage's wife die?
2. What is the occupation of the person who follows Penn home from the fundraiser?
3. What is the name of the waitress that interrupts Penn's interview?
4. Where is Penn's hometown?
5. When Penn and Caitlin discuss Penn's high school relationship with Livy, why does Caitlin suggest Livy left Penn?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)