|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn - Winter 1558.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does not improve the Queen's health in autumn, 1558?
(a) Keeping her in hightly heated rooms.
(b) The change of venue.
(c) The birth of her child.
(d) The tonics she uses.
2. Who is Mary Stuart?
(a) Philip's niece.
(b) Queen Mary's maid.
(c) Lord Dudley's wife.
(d) Queen Mary's cousin.
3. How does Hannah respond to what Daniel's demands of her in March, 1554?
(a) She breaks their engagement.
(b) She reports Daniel for heresy.
(c) She slaps Daniel.
(d) She agrees wholeheartedly.
4. Who does Elizabeth flirt with in the Queen's absence in 1555?
(b) Robert Dudley.
(c) Mr. Dee.
(d) The Queen's brother-in-law.
5. What does Mrs. Carpenter disclose to Hannah after Hannah had been married for two months?
(a) That her daughters dislike and distrust Hannah.
(b) That Daniel has a son with someone else.
(c) That Daniel is not her real son.
(d) That Daniel has joined the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Robert and the Queen's council pressure the Queen to do during autumn, 1558?
2. What is Princess Elizabeth arrested for in 1556?
3. Where does Hannah accompany Elizabeth in spring, 1554?
4. Where does Elizabeth spend her winter in 1554?
5. Along with her husband, who is with Queen Mary when Hannah meets with her in spring, 1555?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)