|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn - Winter 1558.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elizabeth go at Christmas time in 1553?
(a) To stay with Mary.
(b) On a pilgrimmage to Rome.
(c) To Calais.
(d) She retires to the country.
2. Which of the following is a castle that Mary flees to after Edward's death?
(a) Totternhoe Castle.
(b) Flamlingham Castle.
(c) Lavendon Castle.
(d) Eastcotts Castle.
3. Who is killed in front of Hannah during the invasion?
(a) Daniel's mistress.
(b) Daniel's mother.
(d) Daniel's niece.
4. What is Hannah arrested for in 1556?
5. Why is most of the English army not able to be raised in winter, 1554?
(a) There is not enough time.
(b) There is an influenza epidemic.
(c) They are abroad in Africa.
(d) They refuse to fight for a Catholic queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of traitorous half sister, what is Elizabeth considered as of spring, 1555?
2. What does Hannah predict about the King while in the Dudleys' service?
3. How does Mary treat Hannah when Hannah arrives at Mary's home in 1553?
4. Why is Lord Dudley and his men unable to stop the enemy from invading Calais?
5. What will happen if Queen Mary has a daughter?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)