|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn - Winter 1558.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King contemplate doing in spring, 1555?
(a) Arranging a marriage between Elizabeth and his brother.
(b) Keeping Elizabeth at court.
(c) Banishing Elizabeth from court.
(d) Asking the Queen to return to court.
2. What could associating with Lord Dudley do to Hannah's family in 1553?
(a) Jeopardize their safety.
(b) Cost them their family fortune.
(c) Afford them protection in times of war.
(d) Give them an advantage in society.
3. Why are doctors sent to Elizabeth in winter, 1554?
(a) To inform her of Mary's health.
(b) To assess whether or not she is pregnant.
(c) To advise Elizabeth about eating a healthy diet.
(d) To aid her in her ailing condition.
4. Which of the following is a castle that Mary flees to after Edward's death?
(a) Flamlingham Castle.
(b) Eastcotts Castle.
(c) Totternhoe Castle.
(d) Lavendon Castle.
5. When Hannah returns to England in 1555, what does she have a vision of?
(a) A foreign invasion.
(b) People burning.
(c) A prosperous England.
(d) A crumbling cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Dee arrested?
2. What does Hannah warn Elizabeth against in the spring of 1555?
3. Why does Hannah go home in April of 1553?
4. Why does Elizabeth no longer fear her sister as of spring, 1555?
5. Why does Queen Mary request Elizabeth to return to court in the summer of 1554?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)