|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1556 - Summer 1557.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hannah have a vision which causes her to faint in autumn, 1556?
(a) At church.
(b) In the print shop.
(c) In the market.
(d) At the Carpenters' house.
2. Why do Hannah and her father discuss running away in April 1553?
(a) Their Jewish faith has been revealed.
(b) Hannah has been accused of being a witch.
(c) Oliver has been charged with a crime.
(d) People have been disappearing in their town.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Daniel's sisters?
4. What does Daniel order Hannah to do in March, 1554?
(a) Stop telling people she has visions.
(b) To support Princess Elizabeth instead of the Queen.
(c) To join him and Hannah's father in France.
(d) Marry him within the month.
5. What does Hannah learn about Lord Dudley in the summer of 1557?
(a) He is in Calais.
(b) He has been sentenced to die.
(c) He is gravely ill.
(d) He has been released from prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Philip's letters in Autumn 1555 disappoints Mary?
2. What does the country encourage Mary to do in 1553?
3. Who does Hannah see while at church in autumn, 1556?
4. Why is Hannah sent to Lady Mary's home in 1553?
5. What does Parliament do by winter, 1555?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)