|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1555 - Spring 1556.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hannah's father move to France?
(a) To meet with family.
(b) To cut down on his expenses.
(c) To avoid religious persecution.
(d) To persue a business opportunity.
2. When is Elizabeth invited to return to court in 1555?
3. What does Elizabeth do while Mary is under siege in summer, 1553?
(a) Travelled abroad.
(b) Gathered supporters for Mary.
(c) Feigned illness.
(d) Argued Mary's legal right to the throne.
4. What does Hannah warn Elizabeth against in the spring of 1555?
(a) Becoming so intimate with the King.
(b) Continuing to plot against the Catholics.
(c) Marrying into the Spanish royal family.
(d) Marrying into the French royal family.
5. How does Queen Mary feel about the news that the court receives in October, 1554?
(a) She feels devastated.
(b) She feels vindicated.
(c) She feels nervous.
(d) She feels compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Philip's letters in Autumn 1555 disappoints Mary?
2. Who does Hannah see with Princess Elizabeth in the castle garden in the summer of 1548?
3. What problem arises in regards to the army that is available in 1554?
4. What does Queen Mary begin to feel anxious about in spring, 1555?
5. Who intervenes on Hannah's behalf during her questioning in 1556?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)