|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1555 - Spring 1556.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary fear besides marriage in 1553?
(a) Leading an army.
(b) Ruling alone.
(c) Losing her subjects' approval.
(d) An outbreak of plague.
2. Who intervenes on Hannah's behalf during her questioning in 1556?
(a) Mr. Dee.
(b) Queen Mary.
(d) Robert Dudley.
3. Where does Elizabeth spend her winter in 1554?
4. What do the citizens of England do for Mary in winter, 1554?
(a) They hold a celebration in her honor.
(b) They fight the rebels for her.
(c) They accept her choice of husband.
(d) They send her countless carts of crops to feed her army.
5. Who is Kat Ashley?
(a) The King's mistress.
(b) Daniel's married sister.
(c) A Tudor cousin.
(d) Elizabeth's closest maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done to the Queen's quarters in spring of 1555?
2. What is Mary pleased to learn about Hannah in 1553?
3. Who does Mary want to marry?
4. What could associating with Lord Dudley do to Hannah's family in 1553?
5. Why does producing an heir weigh heavily on Mary in 1553?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)