|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1555 - Spring 1556.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Elizabeth invited to return to court in 1555?
2. Why does Hannah decide to remain in London in 1554?
(a) Mary asks Hannah for her support during her pregnancy.
(b) To keep Elizabeth company in her darkest time.
(c) Because it is suddenly safer than France.
(d) To gather information about the rebellion.
3. Who is Lady Katherine Dudley engaged to marry?
(a) Henry Stuart.
(b) Henry Stafford.
(c) Henry Grey.
(d) Henry Hastings.
4. How does Hannah spend her mornings at court in spring, 1553?
(a) Meditating to encourage her visions.
(b) Praying at the cathedral.
(c) Studying with John Dee.
(d) Playing in the garden.
5. What is done to punish rebel soldiers in winter, 1554?
(a) They are burned alive.
(b) They are drowned in metal cages.
(c) They hung from scaffolds throughout London.
(d) They are decapitated and their heads set on pikes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Marrano?
2. What is Hannah's father's occupation?
3. What religion does Mary convert England to?
4. What does Mary do to those who plotted against her in 1553?
5. Who is Robert Dudley's father?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)