|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1555 - Spring 1556.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary no longer demand of Elizabeth as of spring, 1555?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her respect.
(c) Her confession.
(d) Her understanding.
2. Instead of traitorous half sister, what is Elizabeth considered as of spring, 1555?
(a) England's greatest hope for a prosperous future.
(b) A respected member of the royal family.
(c) The future queen of France.
(d) An imposter posing as Elizabeth.
3. What does Queen Mary ask Hannah to tell Elizabeth in spring, 1554?
(a) That Mary's health is failing.
(b) That Mary will name her daughter after Elizabeth.
(c) That Elizabeth's life will be spared if she confesses.
(d) That Mary intends to make Elizabeth her heir.
4. What will happen if Queen Mary has a daughter?
(a) According to Hannah's vision, England will enter an age of prosperity.
(b) Elizabeth has no chance to inherit the throne from Mary.
(c) Elizabeth can still fight to inherit the throne from Mary.
(d) She will be taken to Spain.
5. Why does producing an heir weigh heavily on Mary in 1553?
(a) Hannah has had a vision of Mary dying alone.
(b) Her husband has begun to suffer from a mysterious disease.
(c) Mary has grown disenchanted with Elizabeth.
(d) Without an heir the public will not support her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hannah catch entering Elizabeth's chambers through a secret passage?
2. What is the name of Hannah's fiancé?
3. Where does Elizabeth spend her winter in 1554?
4. Where does Hannah discover her father and Daniel in spring, 1556?
5. After King Edward's death, who is installed on the throne?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)