|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1554 - Spring 1555.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hannah's father move to France?
(a) To cut down on his expenses.
(b) To avoid religious persecution.
(c) To persue a business opportunity.
(d) To meet with family.
2. Where does Elizabeth go at Christmas time in 1553?
(a) On a pilgrimmage to Rome.
(b) She retires to the country.
(c) To stay with Mary.
(d) To Calais.
3. How many marriages are scheduled at court in spring, 1553?
4. Who is unattended and disgraced by spring 1554?
(c) Lord Dudley.
5. How does Hannah feel about being sent to Lady Mary's home in 1553?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is afraid.
(d) She is devastated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel order Hannah to do in March, 1554?
2. Why do the country people wish for Mary to ascend to the throne?
3. What do the Dudleys plan to use Hannah's gift of vision for?
4. What does Elizabeth procrastinate about in the winter of 1554?
5. Why did Hannah and her family convert to a different religion?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)