|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring and Summer 1554.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Elizabeth feel Mary's displeasure with her in the spring of 1554?
(a) Through Elizabeth's own loneliness.
(b) Through the courtier's mistreatment of Elizabeth.
(c) Through Mary's revocation of Elizabeth's title.
(d) Through Mary's refusal to allow Elizabeth to marry.
2. How does Mary attempt to use Hannah's gift of sight in winter, 1554?
(a) To find out how she should punish Elizabeth.
(b) To find out if any of her councellors are betraying her.
(c) To find out the identity of the rebel leader.
(d) To find out if she will ever have children.
3. When did Hannah and her father move to England?
4. What do the citizens of England do for Mary in winter, 1554?
(a) They fight the rebels for her.
(b) They hold a celebration in her honor.
(c) They send her countless carts of crops to feed her army.
(d) They accept her choice of husband.
5. What does Mary reassure the people of in winter, 1554?
(a) That her marriage will mean an end to the war with France.
(b) That her marriage will not result in the annexing of England.
(c) That her marriage will allow England to colonize the world.
(d) That her marriage is legal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem arises in regards to the army that is available in 1554?
2. Why do Hannah and her father emigrate?
3. Why did Hannah and her family convert to a different religion?
4. Where did Hannah live before emigrating to England?
5. Where does Elizabeth go at Christmas time in 1553?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)