|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring and Summer 1554.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Mary convert England to?
2. Where is Elizabeth before she is taken back to London in 1554?
3. Who does Hannah receive a letter from in March of 1554?
(a) A cousin.
(c) Mr. Dee.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Queen Mary ask Hannah to tell Elizabeth in spring, 1554?
(a) That Mary's health is failing.
(b) That Elizabeth's life will be spared if she confesses.
(c) That Mary will name her daughter after Elizabeth.
(d) That Mary intends to make Elizabeth her heir.
5. While traveling to England, what did Hannah's father insist she do for her own safety?
(a) Dress as a boy.
(b) Stay by his side at all times.
(c) Carry a knife.
(d) Speak to him only in English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah ask Lord Dudley when she visits him in the Tower?
2. How does Elizabeth feel about returning to London in 1554?
3. What is Lady Jane awaiting as of winter, 1554?
4. Who does Mary want to marry?
5. What does the letter Daniel sends to Hannah in spring 1554 say?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)