|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring and Summer 1554.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are doctors sent to Elizabeth in winter, 1554?
(a) To advise Elizabeth about eating a healthy diet.
(b) To assess whether or not she is pregnant.
(c) To inform her of Mary's health.
(d) To aid her in her ailing condition.
2. What do Mary's advisors tell her to do at the end of 1553?
(a) Call on her European allies to send their armies to defend her.
(b) Expand the English navy with a fleet of 400 new ships.
(d) Have Elizabeth assasinated.
3. What religion had Edward VI converted England to?
4. Where is Mary married?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) St. James' Palace.
(c) Winchester Cathedral.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
5. Who does Mary send Hannah to visit in winter, 1554?
(b) Hannah's father.
(c) Mr. Dee.
(d) Lord Dudley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary hope to do by marrying Philip?
2. What is Mary pleased to learn about Hannah in 1553?
3. How many marriages are scheduled at court in spring, 1553?
4. What problem arises in regards to the army that is available in 1554?
5. What does the country encourage Mary to do in 1553?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)