|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn and Winter 1553.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hannah sent to Lady Mary's home in 1553?
(a) To reform the running of Mary's household.
(b) To meet with a potential marriage partner.
(c) To coach Mary on etiquette.
(d) To be a servant and spy.
2. What does Hannah predict about the King while in the Dudleys' service?
(a) That the King will suffer from gout.
(b) That the Dudleys will offend the King.
(c) How many children the King will have.
(d) The date of the King's death.
3. What religion does Mary convert England to?
4. What is Hannah's father's occupation?
5. Why do Hannah and her father emigrate?
(a) Hannah's father is offered a job.
(b) The cost of living is cheaper in England.
(c) They are invited by family already in England.
(d) To escape persecution.
Short Answer Questions
1. After King Edward's death, who is installed on the throne?
2. Who is Robert Dudley's father?
3. Why does producing an heir weigh heavily on Mary in 1553?
4. What do Mary's advisors tell her to do at the end of 1553?
5. When did Hannah and her father move to England?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)