|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring and Summer 1553.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hannah live before emigrating to England?
2. In what month does Mary ascend to the throne?
3. After King Edward's death, who is installed on the throne?
(a) Lord Dudley.
(b) Princess Elizabeth.
(c) Lady Jane Grey.
(d) Prince George.
4. Which of the following is a castle that Mary flees to after Edward's death?
(a) Flamlingham Castle.
(b) Totternhoe Castle.
(c) Lavendon Castle.
(d) Eastcotts Castle.
5. What news saddens Mary in 1553?
(a) Elizabeth has become a Lutheran.
(b) The King is closing down a nearby convent.
(c) Spain has declared war on England.
(d) Edward is still ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hannah's mother die?
2. What does Hannah notice about the villages on the way to Lady Mary's home in 1553?
3. Why is Hannah sent to Lady Mary's home in 1553?
4. Who is Lady Katherine Dudley engaged to marry?
5. Who is Robert Dudley's father?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)