|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1556 - Summer 1557.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Mary's desired husband practice?
(b) Norse Paganism.
2. How does Elizabeth react to the executions of heretics in 1555?
(a) She feels responsible.
(b) She is enraged.
(c) She agrees that it is the right thing to do.
(d) She is confused.
3. How long is Hannah's father sick before she contacts Dr. Carpenter?
(a) Five days.
(b) A week and a half.
(c) One month.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Why is Lord Dudley sent to the Tower in autumn, 1553?
(a) For plotting to have Jane Gray killed.
(b) For heresy.
(c) For his involvement in the plot to crown Jane Gray.
(d) For his involvement in the plot to crown Elizabeth.
5. Where does Elizabeth go in autumn, 1555?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hannah like to go horse-riding in the spring of 1555?
2. Who does Elizabeth flirt with in the Queen's absence in 1555?
3. What do Mary's advisors recommend Mary do to those who plotted against her?
4. What does Parliament do by winter, 1555?
5. Where does Hannah live in summer, 1556?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)