|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1554.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion had Edward VI converted England to?
2. What does Elizabeth do while Mary is under siege in summer, 1553?
(a) Feigned illness.
(b) Gathered supporters for Mary.
(c) Argued Mary's legal right to the throne.
(d) Travelled abroad.
3. Where is Lady Mary's home?
4. How does Mary's court change after Elizabeth leaves in 1553?
(a) It dwindles in size.
(b) It grows in size.
(c) The mood becomes more sullen.
(d) The mood becomes happier.
5. How does Mary attempt to use Hannah's gift of sight in winter, 1554?
(a) To find out the identity of the rebel leader.
(b) To find out if any of her councellors are betraying her.
(c) To find out if she will ever have children.
(d) To find out how she should punish Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Dudley's father?
2. Why does producing an heir weigh heavily on Mary in 1553?
3. What do Mary's advisors recommend Mary do to those who plotted against her?
4. Why did Hannah and her family convert to a different religion?
5. How does Hannah spend her mornings at court in spring, 1553?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)