|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1554.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does it take to transfer Elizabeth to London in 1554?
(a) One day.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Three days.
2. After King Edward's death, who is installed on the throne?
(a) Princess Elizabeth.
(b) Lord Dudley.
(c) Prince George.
(d) Lady Jane Grey.
3. What is done to punish rebel soldiers in winter, 1554?
(a) They are decapitated and their heads set on pikes.
(b) They are drowned in metal cages.
(c) They hung from scaffolds throughout London.
(d) They are burned alive.
4. Why does Hannah go home in April of 1553?
(a) For a religious holiday.
(b) To visit her father.
(c) She has lost her employment.
(d) To prepare for her wedding.
5. What could associating with Lord Dudley do to Hannah's family in 1553?
(a) Cost them their family fortune.
(b) Give them an advantage in society.
(c) Jeopardize their safety.
(d) Afford them protection in times of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. While traveling to England, what did Hannah's father insist she do for her own safety?
2. What religion does Mary's desired husband practice?
3. What does Elizabeth procrastinate about in the winter of 1554?
4. What is the name of Hannah's fiancé?
5. What is Hannah's fiancé studying to become?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)