|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring - Summer 1555.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elizabeth react to the executions of heretics in 1555?
(a) She agrees that it is the right thing to do.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is enraged.
(d) She feels responsible.
2. Who does Mary send Hannah to visit in winter, 1554?
(a) Mr. Dee.
(b) Lord Dudley.
(c) Hannah's father.
3. What does Parliament do by winter, 1555?
(a) Accepts Mary as the soverign.
(b) Restores Catholic rule to England.
(c) Recognizes Elizabeth as a traitor.
(d) Restores Protestant rule to England.
4. What is one reason Hannah decides to remain at Mary's court in autumn, 1553?
(a) Hannah is in love with one of Mary's male servants.
(b) Hannah is in no rush to marry Daniel.
(c) Hannah enjoys the influence she has as one of Mary's closest confidents.
(d) Hannah has been told it would be dangerous for her to leave.
5. Why does Elizabeth no longer fear her sister as of spring, 1555?
(a) She will soon be moving abroad.
(b) She has the support of the English people.
(c) She is protected by King Philip.
(d) She knows Mary hasn't got long to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary's court change after Elizabeth leaves in 1553?
2. Who is Lady Katherine Dudley engaged to marry?
3. Where is Lady Mary's home?
4. How does Elizabeth feel about returning to London in 1554?
5. Why is Hannah sent to Lady Mary's home in 1553?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)