|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer - Autumn 1556.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could associating with Lord Dudley do to Hannah's family in 1553?
(a) Give them an advantage in society.
(b) Afford them protection in times of war.
(c) Cost them their family fortune.
(d) Jeopardize their safety.
2. What does Mrs. Carpenter instruct Hannah on in summer, 1556?
(a) Her son's foibles.
(b) Religious devotion.
(d) Household tasks.
3. What does the Queen reiterate to Elizabeth in autumn, 1554?
(a) That if England goes to war it is Elizabeth's fault.
(b) That she will release Elizabeth if she confesses.
(c) That Elizabeth will be Mary's successor.
(d) That Elizabeth is never to return to London.
4. What does Mary no longer demand of Elizabeth as of spring, 1555?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her respect.
(c) Her confession.
(d) Her understanding.
5. What will happen if Queen Mary has a daughter?
(a) Elizabeth has no chance to inherit the throne from Mary.
(b) According to Hannah's vision, England will enter an age of prosperity.
(c) She will be taken to Spain.
(d) Elizabeth can still fight to inherit the throne from Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the court receive word of in October, 1554?
2. What does Mary fear besides marriage in 1553?
3. Along with her husband, who is with Queen Mary when Hannah meets with her in spring, 1555?
4. In what month do Daniel and Hannah marry?
5. Who does Mary want to marry?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)