|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter III, what does Annabel know of Frederick's whereabouts?
2. What does Billy find when he examines Frederick's bedroom?
3. What happens with the doctor's outspoken daughter?
4. How does Annabel respond to Giorgio?
5. What is Annabel's reason for seeing the press right away?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Frederick's longtime friend, Billy O'Brien, came in and out of their lives, usually needing a loan. How did Annabel ensure that Frederick would come to Rome with her?
This section contains 1,401 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)