|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annabel say when Luigi asks about the note Frederick sent Marina?
(a) Annabel tells Luigi that she has always wanted to write.
(b) Annabel was given the note because Marina thought Frederick was mad.
(c) Luigi tells Annabel that she should think about a different career.
(d) Annabel says Frederick's note to his mother made her cry.
2. What is the name of Annabel's new script?
(a) Above the Showcase.
(b) Under the Staircase.
(c) The Showcase.
(d) The Staircase.
3. What does Annabel say at the inquest?
(a) Frederick wrote to his mother who has been dead for four years.
(b) Frederick never should have written these notes.
(c) There are some special messages and four notes from Frederick, whichI have here.
(d) Frederick wrote to the son whom he never wanted to see.
4. What does Annabel's lawyer immediately talk about?
(a) Annabel's public image.
(b) A new contract for Annabel.
(c) The notes from Frederick.
(d) Frederick's will.
5. In Chapter VII, what happens at the hospital after the woman Annabel wants to visit is admitted?
(a) Frederick was inlove with her and was planning to leave Annabel.
(b) She had been pregnant with Frederick's child.
(c) She told all the doctors and the nurses that she has been in love with Frederick.
(d) Frederick was a drug abuser and Annabel didn't know.
6. What kind of image does Luigi think Annabel should have?
(a) Sexy and hot.
(b) Sweet and serious.
(c) Wild, mad girl.
(d) Strong and motherly.
7. When the doctor sees Annabel, what does he think about her?
(a) He changes his mind about the sedative after BIlly offers more payment.
(b) He offers to come back again but Billy doesn't need him.
(c) He refuses to give her a sedative because he doesn't know her.
(d) Annabel isn't anyone special, just an actress.
8. When Annabel is upset about Billy and the notes and cries out disturbing the baby, what does Tom do to calm things?
(a) Tells Annabel it isn't good to upset the baby.
(b) Tells Annabel how she has to be a good mother.
(c) Tickles the baby until he laughs.
(d) Makes the nurse take the baby outside.
9. Who does Annabel meet in the hotel elevator?
10. When the phone rings after Billy mentions the notes, who does Annabel think is calling?
(c) Luigi .
11. What does Luigi say to Annabel about the girl found unconscious on the bathroom floor of her flat?
(a) He tells her not to worry because the girl is all right now.
(b) She was one of Frederick's many girl friends.
(c) Frederick had promised the girl he would leave Annabel for her.
(d) The girl is a drug abuser and was a friend of Frederick.
12. What does Billy say to Annabel about keeping her lawyer around?
(a) As a public figure, Annabel needs to have a lawyer around.
(b) Annabel needs her lawyer for Frederick's papers and things.
(c) Annabel needs a lawyer to check out the lease on the flat.
(d) Annabel needs her lawyer in case she ever gets sued.
13. Who calls from the downstairs desk in the hotel, asking for Annabel?
(a) Some neighbors.
(c) The police.
(d) The Press.
14. Annabel asks Tom what else Luigi said to him in the conversation they had earlier. How does Tom respond?
(a) He says that Annabel might have to go away for a long time.
(b) Annabel might have a problem ever getting a role in films.
(c) He says that Annabel might never act again.
(d) He talks about scandal and emphasized that Annabel must come out of this with a good public image.
15. Where does Annabel want to go, the next morning after Frederick's death?
(a) To Church.
(b) To a neighbor's flat.
(c) To the hotel.
(d) To the funeral home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annabel doing as she scans the papers?
2. How does Annabel continue handling the orgy story in Chapter 7?
3. Why hasn't Luigi called?
4. What does Annabel say is needed for the suitcases to be officially searched?
5. After seeing the papers, how does Annabel think the press conference went?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)