|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many notes has Billy shown Tom?
2. What word does Annabel use to describe Frederick?
3. What is the name of Annabel's new script?
(a) The Showcase.
(b) Above the Showcase.
(c) The Staircase.
(d) Under the Staircase.
4. When Annabel leaves the hospital, what do the parents of the woman she had visited, say to her?
(a) We hope to see you again.
(b) It's so sad about your baby not having a father now.
(c) Your husband was so young.
(d) Please forgive our daughter.
5. What does Annabel tell Tom about the notes?
(a) Billy is going to show his notes at the inquest.
(b) Billy plans to blackmail everyone he can.
(c) Billy must have photo-copied all the notes the night that Frederick died.
(d) Billy would forge the notes if he had to.
6. When Luigi visits Annabel at the hotel on Sunday morning, where is the baby and his nurse?
(a) Back at the flat, visiting the neighbors.
(b) In the hotel room with Annabel.
(c) In front of the hotel, being photographed by the press.
(d) On the roof terrace with the other nursemaids.
7. What frightens Billy at the hotel window at night, when he and Annabel are talking?
(b) Strange lights.
(c) Lightening flashes.
(d) Figures which seemed to be flying.
8. What does Annabel see when she looks out of the hotel window.
(a) People sitting at tables with expressos and ices.
(b) School kids playing around.
(c) Policemen standing out front.
(d) A woman who sees her and waves.
9. What does Anabel find when she goes to open her suitcases in the hotel?
(a) Her suit cases are empty.
(b) Her suit cases have been moved.
(c) Her suit cases are half full.
(d) Her suit cases are unlocked.
10. What does Annabel say when Luigi asks if Frederick was jealous of him?
(a) Frederick was jealous of all the men she knew.
(b) Frederick didn't want her to act in Luigi's films.
(c) Annabel says that, yes, he was immensely jealous.
(d) Annabel says there was no reason for him to be jealous.
11. How does Annabel feel about changing her public image?
(a) She's not sure about continuing to act.
(b) She doesn't want to change it.
(c) She doesn't like any of Luigi's suggestions.
(d) She needs time to think about it.
12. When Billy arrives to have dinner with Annabel and Luigi, what does he say?
(a) He says Marina might have a photocopy and bring it to the inquest.
(b) He says Marina might still sell a photocopy to a reporter.
(c) He says that Marina might still be in love with Frederick and angry at Annabel.
(d) He tells Annabel how lucky she is to have Marina's note.
13. What is the name of the woman found on the floor,whom Annabel wants to visit in the hospital?
14. What does Billy speak to Annabel about in the hotel?
(a) Frederick's suicide notes.
(b) The blonde rreporter's nasty coments about her.
(c) Where Frederick spent the last week.
(d) Frederick's mistress.
15. How does Annabel continue handling the orgy story in Chapter 7?
(a) She says to Golly that Frederick had many women who had orgies with him.
(b) She asked Francesca to issue press releases about Frederick's many women and their orgies.
(c) She keeps denying it and causes it to almost go away.
(d) She plans a press conference for after Luigi arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter VII, what happens at the hospital after the woman Annabel wants to visit is admitted?
2. When Billy reads Frederick's note to his mother out loud to Annabel at first what does she feel?
3. What does Billy bring to the flat the morning after the press conference?
4. What do the newspapers say?
5. What happened to the doctor's child the night of the press conference ?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)