Short Answer Key
1. Who is the first character we meet as the book begins?
2. Who opens Annabel's door and walks in without ringing the bell?
3. Why does Billy go back to Belfast?
To work in his uncle's grocer shop.
4. What small parts does Annabel play before her role in the film in Rome?
The typist who returns to the office and accidentally interrupts a fatal argument.
5. How does Frederick deal with Annabel's growing success?
Frederick stays home all day and read all the books he had always wanted to.
6. On what exact days does Annabel expect a furniture delivery in her new place in Rome?
7. How old is Frederick?
8. What does Annabel tell her husband after her second brief affair?
The man is an actor and a friend - nothing else.
9. Where is Annabel's baby...
This section contains 3,153 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)