Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the first character we meet as the book begins?
2. Who opens Annabel's door and walks in without ringing the bell?
3. Why does Billy go back to Belfast?
To work in his uncle's grocer shop.
4. What small parts does Annabel play before her role in the film in Rome?
The typist who returns to the office and accidentally interrupts a fatal argument.
5. How does Frederick deal with Annabel's growing success?
Frederick stays home all day and read all the books he had always wanted to.
This section contains 6,833 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)