|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frederick?
2. What kinds of people does Billy meet in Rome?
(a) Some have jobs involving a paid-for trip to Greece.
(b) Some are escorts to sisters who are visiting Italy.
(c) Some have jobs in an art gallery.
(d) Some have jobs painting flats.
3. When Billy reads Frederick's note to his mother out loud to Annabel at first what does she feel?
(a) Fear of Billy's having photocopies.
(c) Disgust at Frederick because his mother has been dead for three or four years.
(d) Resentment that Billy has found the notes first.
4. Why does the doctor come to talk to Annabel rather than the police?
(a) The police don't have a case.
(b) The doctor will soften the news as a friend.
(c) The police would arrest her.
(d) The police would ask too many questions.
5. Where is Annabel's flat located?
(a) On the top floor of an early 1900s apartment house.
(b) On the ground floor of an old chateau.
(c) On the thrid floor of an old stone house.
(d) On the first floor of a 16th century palazzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabel say when Luigi asks if Frederick was jealous of him?
2. Who does Annabel respond to Frederick's possible time of arrival to the party ?
3. Who does Billy say might have searched the suitcases?
4. In Chapter VI, when Annabel hears more about the suicide notes and becomes hysterical, what does Billy do?
5. What does Annabel say when Billy offered to get dinner after the party?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)