|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Giorgio is sent out again, what is he to bring back just for Annabel?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A cup of hot tea.
(d) A woolen shawl.
2. How do people perceive Annabel's private life?
(a) Annabel is viewed as Frederick's wife in name only.
(b) Annabel appears to the public as a typical self-controlled Englishwoman.
(c) Despite her screen image, Annabel is thought to be measured and cold in private.
(d) Annabel is considered a tiger woman who lets it rip in bed.
3. What happens with the doctor's outspoken daughter?
(a) She runs out and some neighbors have to go and find her.
(b) She makes a nasty comment about Frederick's suicide.
(c) She refuses to leave.
(d) She tells Annabel that it's sad that the baby is fatherless.
4. What does Annabel say to an interviewer about scarves?
(a) Annabel says that she likes pastel colored scarves.
(b) Annabel says that she has lost many friends.
(c) Annabel says her friends don't bring her scarves from theri holidays anymore.
(d) Annabel says that she prefers cotton scarves to any other kind.
5. After Annabel awakens from her deep sleep, what does she say to Billy?
(a) Annabel accuses Billy of stealing the suicide notes.
(b) Annabel tells Billy she won't give him any money.
(c) Annabel says she is sick and tired of giving Billy money.
(d) Annabel tells Billy the notes belong to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Annabel wants to know why her friends, her lawyer, and everyone else haven't left messages for her, what does Billy say?
2. What family does Annabel have?
3. When she mentions Danya to her friend, Golly, what does Golly ask her about the family?
4. What bits of conversation does Frederick hear as he walks through the sets of the film studio?
5. What happened to the doctor's child the night of the press conference ?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)