|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Annabel awakens from her deep sleep, what does she say to Billy?
(a) Annabel says she is sick and tired of giving Billy money.
(b) Annabel accuses Billy of stealing the suicide notes.
(c) Annabel tells Billy the notes belong to her.
(d) Annabel tells Billy she won't give him any money.
2. How are the rest of the children behaving?
(a) They are behaving well.
(b) They are running around the flat.
(c) They are sitting out front.
(d) They are playing games.
3. What is Annabel's reason for seeing the press right away?
(a) She wants to tell them a made up story.
(b) She hates reporters and wants to get it over with.
(c) She wants to protect her baby.
(d) She wants to protect her public image before anything gets out.
4. Describe what first happens when everyone enters the flat.
(a) Anabel feels a terrible headache coming on.
(b) Everyone starts to dance.
(c) The red haired woman wears tight pants and shows off a revealing top.
(d) There is a middle aged woman with curly red hair and lots of makeup who dances,
5. How does Annabel feel when the Press comes in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Annabel actually call for help at the party?
2. How does Annabel act when she arrives in Italy?
3. What unusual event happens outside of Annabel's flat at 6:30 p.m.?
4. Annabel asks Tom what else Luigi said to him in the conversation they had earlier. How does Tom respond?
5. What kinds of people does Billy meet in Rome?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)