|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Billy explains how he got the suicide notes, what does Annabel say?
(a) The notes are meaningless to her.
(b) The notes are forgeries and not from Frederick.
(c) If Billy wants money for the notes, she will pay him for them.
(d) Billy can do whatever he wants with the notes
2. What does Billy find when he examines Frederick's bedroom?
(a) Frederick's manuscripts.
(b) Frederick's papers and notes.
(c) Frederick's will.
(d) Frederick's love letters.
3. What has happened to the nurse for Carl?
(a) She is coming in a few weeks.
(b) She doesn't want to come.
(c) She won't come because of what she heard about Annabel's orgies.
(d) She has taken a job somewhere else.
4. How does Annabel manage to buy a flat in Italy at a good price?
(a) Annabel depends on her importance as a movie star to get help.
(b) Annabel asks her acquaintances to help her.
(c) Frederick and his friends help.
(d) Annabel pays for professional help.
5. What does Annabel do when she is shown the note that her husband's mistress received?
(a) Annabel doesn;t want to tell her about the funeral arrangements.
(b) Annabel wants her to be at the inquest.
(c) Annabel wants her to visit the baby one day.
(d) Annabel tells the mistress that if there are any bills, her lawyer will attend to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annabel feel about changing her public image?
2. What questions do the reporters ask Annabel the night of Frederick's death?
3. As Annabel lay sleepless, after the press conference, what were some of her thoughts?
4. What does Anabel find when she goes to open her suitcases in the hotel?
5. What are some of the views from Annabel's flat?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)