|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy say to Annabel about keeping her lawyer around?
(a) Annabel needs a lawyer to check out the lease on the flat.
(b) Annabel needs her lawyer for Frederick's papers and things.
(c) As a public figure, Annabel needs to have a lawyer around.
(d) Annabel needs her lawyer in case she ever gets sued.
2. What are some of the views from Annabel's flat?
(a) The Basilica of St. Peters.
(b) The Spire of Notre Dame.
(c) The top of the Tivoli Fountain.
(d) The Dome of St.Peters and Castel Sant' Angelo.
3. What does Annabel serve Billy for breakfast?
(a) Coffee and croissants.
(b) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Ham Omelet.
4. What does Luigi say to Annabel about her next movie role?
(a) She might have to take time off and go away for a while.
(b) Not being part of a couple may have changed her public image.
(c) She might have to do a lot more press releases.
(d) Being seen with her baby may have changed her public image.
5. How do Billy and Annabel first meet?
(a) Billy meets Annabel when she marries his friend Frederick.
(b) Billy meets Annabel when she is a waitress in a coffee bar.
(c) Billy and Annabel were friends in high school.
(d) Billy was Annabel's next door neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the party when everyone leaves and Annabel turns out the light?
2. What does a neighbor explain to Annabel about why her son came in late?
3. How does Annabel get everyone to leave the party?
4. What does Billy speak to Annabel about in the hotel?
5. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)