|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annabel want to deal with the press?
(a) She wants to see them on her own terms, when it's convenient for her.
(b) She wants her press secretary to speak with them.
(c) She wants to avoid them at all costs.
(d) She wants to hide in a hotel.
2. What bits of conversation does Frederick hear as he walks through the sets of the film studio?
(a) " - little cup of tea -".
(b) " - coffee black -".
(c) "- whiskey straight up - ".
(d) " - I'm not English, I'm Canadian - ".
3. Why does Billy go back to Belfast?
(a) Frederick found out about Billy and Annabel.
(b) To work in his uncle's grocer shop.
(c) To get some jobs related to the theatre.
(d) Because Annabel broke off their affair.
4. What does Francesca do in her ongoing quest to publicize Annabel?
(a) Francesca prevails upon the journalists to write stories about the couple's devotion to one another.
(b) Francesca asks Luigi's photographers for ideas on how to pose the couple.
(c) Francesca waits for press interviews to provide publicity.
(d) Francesca continues to make Annabel and Frederick appear inseparable.
5. When Annabel has her second affair, what nationality is the young man?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Annabel read the suicide notes?
2. How do Billy and Annabel first meet?
3. Before the press conference, which neighbor comes in and offers condolences to Annabel?
4. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
5. When Annabel Makes the film "Minerva Arrives at Platform 10," what does the public call her?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)