|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How disheveled is Annabel's flat after the party?
(a) Someone has been sick on the living room floor.
(b) Someone has scribbled on the kitchen wall.
(c) There is broken glass everywhere.
(d) A girl is sleeping off drugs in the bath room.
2. How do people perceive Annabel's private life?
(a) Annabel is viewed as Frederick's wife in name only.
(b) Annabel appears to the public as a typical self-controlled Englishwoman.
(c) Annabel is considered a tiger woman who lets it rip in bed.
(d) Despite her screen image, Annabel is thought to be measured and cold in private.
3. How does Annabel want to deal with the press?
(a) She wants to hide in a hotel.
(b) She wants to see them on her own terms, when it's convenient for her.
(c) She wants her press secretary to speak with them.
(d) She wants to avoid them at all costs.
4. How does Annabel act when she arrives in Italy?
(a) Annabel is the tiger only in front of the camera.
(b) Annabel is full of life only when she acts.
(c) Annabel smiles constantly.
(d) Annabel acts aloof and well bred.
5. Who is the first character we meet as the book begins?
(c) The Secretary.
(d) The gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annabel's second affair end?
2. Who is Gijo?
3. What does Luigi say to Annabel when they begin their filming?
4. When styles of acting are discussed, what style does Annabel believe?
5. Why has the doctor come to Annabel's flat?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)