|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter I, where does everything take place?
(a) The house of Anabel's mother.
(b) The office of Frederick's friend.
(c) The Flat of Annabel and Frederick.
(d) The cafe around the corner from Annabel's Flat.
2. How well does Annabel speak Italian?
(a) Annabel speaks with inappropriate gestures.
(b) Annabel speaks witha strong English accent.
(c) Annabel speaks ungramatically but fluently.
(d) Annabel speaks Italian with great difficulty.
3. How do Billy and Annabel first meet?
(a) Billy was Annabel's next door neighbor.
(b) Billy meets Annabel when she is a waitress in a coffee bar.
(c) Billy meets Annabel when she marries his friend Frederick.
(d) Billy and Annabel were friends in high school.
4. When Billy is with Annabel, what does he say about Frederick's suicide threats?
(a) Frederick tells Billy that he was once hospitalized for trying to kill himself.
(b) Frederick threatens to throw himself out of a window.
(c) Frederick hopes that Annabel will jump out of a window.
(d) Frederick has attempted to kill himself a while back.
5. How does Annabel feel when the Press comes in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Annabel's baby and what is it doing right after she moves into her new flat?
2. Who comes to the door when Giorgio goes out?
3. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
4. Worried about gossip after the party ends, what does Annabel do?
5. What is the image Frederick Creates for himself?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)