|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a neighbor explain to Annabel about why her son came in late?
(a) He has too many girl friends.
(b) He has been detained at his club.
(c) He always stays out late.
(d) His job forces him to work late.
2. How is the room in Annabel's flat arranged for her before the press conference?
(a) The red velvet chair is saved for her.
(b) The chairs are arranged in long rows.
(c) The love seat is kept for her and the baby.
(d) The chair covered in woven gold fabric is saved for her.
3. On what exact days does Annabel expect a furniture delivery in her new place in Rome?
(a) Monday, Tuesday,Friday.
(c) Tuesday, Wednesday,Friday.
(d) Monday,Thursday, Friday.
4. What does Annabel say when she arrives at her flat door after she learns about Frederick's suicide?
(a) She wants her neighbors to come inside with her.
(b) She tells her neighbors to leave their children at home.
(c) She tells the reporters to leave.
(d) She tells the doctor she doesn't want any sedatives yet.
5. What is Annabel's reason for seeing the press right away?
(a) She wants to tell them a made up story.
(b) She wants to protect her public image before anything gets out.
(c) She wants to protect her baby.
(d) She hates reporters and wants to get it over with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francesca do in her ongoing quest to publicize Annabel?
2. How does Annabel respond to Giorgio?
3. What does the doctor's wife say about Annabel's wanting to speak to the press immediately?
4. What are Annabel's thoughts while making her movies in Rome?
5. Who does Annabel actually call for help at the party?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)