|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Giorgio goes out, how are Annabel's neighbors arranged?
(a) They start to leave as if to give her space.
(b) Sitting and standing with folded arms as if to protect her.
(c) All around the room.
(d) In a circle to keep Annabel safe.
2. What kind of flooring is there in Annabel's new flat?
3. How does Frederick deal with Annabel's growing success?
(a) Frederick tries to find additional parts for her so that she will make more money
(b) Frederick stays home all day and read all the books he had always wanted to.
(c) Frederick takes roles offered in plays byStrindberg,Ibsen, Marlow and Chekhov
(d) Frederick refuses to see any of her movies.
4. When styles of acting are discussed, what style does Annabel believe?
(a) Studying at a great drama school is most important.
(b) Great acting is the most important.
(c) Creating a role is most important.
(d) Camera poses are most important.
5. What is Annabel's reason for seeing the press right away?
(a) She wants to protect her public image before anything gets out.
(b) She hates reporters and wants to get it over with.
(c) She wants to tell them a made up story.
(d) She wants to protect her baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Annabel actually call for help at the party?
2. What family does Annabel have?
3. Why has the doctor come to Annabel's flat?
4. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
5. What is the image Frederick Creates for himself?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)