|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of people does Billy meet in Rome?
(a) Some have jobs painting flats.
(b) Some have jobs involving a paid-for trip to Greece.
(c) Some have jobs in an art gallery.
(d) Some are escorts to sisters who are visiting Italy.
2. How well does Annabel speak Italian?
(a) Annabel speaks ungramatically but fluently.
(b) Annabel speaks with inappropriate gestures.
(c) Annabel speaks witha strong English accent.
(d) Annabel speaks Italian with great difficulty.
3. What are the seven capital sins mentioned in "The Public Image?"
4. Who opens Annabel's door and walks in without ringing the bell?
(a) The Nurse.
(b) A curious neighbor.
(d) The housemaid.
5. The night of the party, why does Annabel suddenly feel angry?
(a) Frederick humiliating her by arranging for strangers to come.
(b) Frederick's having arranged that the party take place at the time of his death.
(c) Frederick not planning to come to the party.
(d) Frederick wanting to hurt her career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabel like about her husband's hair?
2. Who are the unexpected people who come to Annabel's flat?
3. In Chapter II, where is the Director watching the shooting of "The House on the Piazza?"
4. A few months after Frederick's death, when Annabel reflects on what has happened, what does she think?
5. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)