|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Annabel realizes the new visitors after the party were the doctor and his wife, what happens?
(a) Annabel apologizes for Frederick's absence.
(b) Annabel apologizes for calling them out.
(c) The doctor's daughter starts to cry.
(d) The doctor says that she needn't apologize.
2. How old is Frederick?
3. What kinds of people does Billy meet in Rome?
(a) Some are escorts to sisters who are visiting Italy.
(b) Some have jobs painting flats.
(c) Some have jobs in an art gallery.
(d) Some have jobs involving a paid-for trip to Greece.
4. How is Annabel's performance in the "House on the Piazza" discussed?
(a) "Annabel should tend to her English garden."
(b) "Annabel's acting is wooden."
(c) "Annabel has a brilliant future."
(d) "She's a twentieth Century Jane Eyre."
5. What is the image Frederick Creates for himself?
(b) Self confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flooring is there in Annabel's new flat?
2. A few months after Frederick's death, when Annabel reflects on what has happened, what does she think?
3. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
4. What does Luigi's Press Secretary do to publicize Annabel?
5. On the night of the party, who is still in the flat after Annabel feeds the baby?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)