|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bits of conversation does Frederick hear as he walks through the sets of the film studio?
(a) " - little cup of tea -".
(b) " - coffee black -".
(c) "- whiskey straight up - ".
(d) " - I'm not English, I'm Canadian - ".
2. What does Annabel do to keep Frederick with her while she makes more films in Italy?
(a) Annabel promises Frederick she will move back to England in a year.
(b) Annabel finds a job for Billy in Rome.
(c) Annabel promises Frederick she will ask Luigi to get him an acting part in his next picture.
(d) Annabel asks Frederick's mother to care for the baby in Rome.
3. What does Luigi's Press Secretary do to publicize Annabel?
(a) She makes Frederick and Luigi into a famous couple.
(b) The press secretary has an affair with Frederick.
(c) The press secretary spreads rumors about the men who admire Annabel.
(d) She keeps her affair secret from Luigi.
4. How does Annabel get everyone to leave the party?
(a) The glasses are hidden so that no one can drink.
(b) Billy comes in and pulls the plug on the record player and everyone leaves as the music stops.
(c) Maina comes to the flat with a note for Annabel.
(d) Frederick sends word that he isn't coming.
5. How well does Annabel speak Italian?
(a) Annabel speaks ungramatically but fluently.
(b) Annabel speaks witha strong English accent.
(c) Annabel speaks Italian with great difficulty.
(d) Annabel speaks with inappropriate gestures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabel tell her husband after her second brief affair?
2. What does Annabel say when Billy offered to get dinner after the party?
3. When styles of acting are discussed, what style does Annabel believe?
4. What is the image Frederick Creates for himself?
5. How does Annabel act when she arrives in Italy?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)