|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes the film in which Annabel is to star?
2. How do Billy and Annabel first meet?
(a) Billy was Annabel's next door neighbor.
(b) Billy and Annabel were friends in high school.
(c) Billy meets Annabel when she is a waitress in a coffee bar.
(d) Billy meets Annabel when she marries his friend Frederick.
3. How does Annabel manage to buy a flat in Italy at a good price?
(a) Annabel asks her acquaintances to help her.
(b) Annabel depends on her importance as a movie star to get help.
(c) Annabel pays for professional help.
(d) Frederick and his friends help.
4. How do some critics describe "The House on the Piazza?"
(c) A tour de force.
5. How is Annabel's performance in the "House on the Piazza" discussed?
(a) "She's a twentieth Century Jane Eyre."
(b) "Annabel has a brilliant future."
(c) "Annabel's acting is wooden."
(d) "Annabel should tend to her English garden."
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flooring is there in Annabel's new flat?
2. What bits of conversation does Frederick hear as he walks through the sets of the film studio?
3. On what exact days does Annabel expect a furniture delivery in her new place in Rome?
4. Who is the first character we meet as the book begins?
5. What does Luigi's Press Secretary do to publicize Annabel?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)