|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When styles of acting are discussed, what style does Annabel believe?
(a) Great acting is the most important.
(b) Creating a role is most important.
(c) Camera poses are most important.
(d) Studying at a great drama school is most important.
2. How does Annabel manage to buy a flat in Italy at a good price?
(a) Annabel pays for professional help.
(b) Annabel asks her acquaintances to help her.
(c) Frederick and his friends help.
(d) Annabel depends on her importance as a movie star to get help.
3. How does Frederick feel about leaving Annabel?
(a) Frederick will stay until he is making more money.
(b) Frederick will stay because she is making so much money.
(c) Frederick will stay because of the baby.
(d) Frederick thinks he might leave her eventually.
4. How well does Annabel speak Italian?
(a) Annabel speaks Italian with great difficulty.
(b) Annabel speaks ungramatically but fluently.
(c) Annabel speaks witha strong English accent.
(d) Annabel speaks with inappropriate gestures.
5. What does Luigi say to Annabel when they begin their filming?
(a) Luigi says that Annabel is not really a tiger lady so she shouldn't call herself that.
(b) Luigi says that Frederick must not be jealoous.
(c) Luigi says that Annabel's pubic life is more important than her private life.
(d) Luigi asks her to live with him so that she will, in time, become the real tiger lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annabel act when she arrives in Italy?
2. What person is frequently teased as being stupid?
3. Who is Gijo?
4. How does Frederick react when Annabel decides they should have a baby?
5. What small parts does Annabel play before her role in the film in Rome?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)