|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frederick react when Annabel decides they should have a baby?
(a) Frederick tells Annabel that the baby will ruin her career.
(b) Frederick thinks he will not like the baby.
(c) Frederick tells Annabel that she should not have the baby.
(d) Frederick tells Annabel that all she thinks of is his public image.
2. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
3. What bits of conversation does Frederick hear as he walks through the sets of the film studio?
(a) " - I'm not English, I'm Canadian - ".
(b) " - little cup of tea -".
(c) " - coffee black -".
(d) "- whiskey straight up - ".
4. What is the name of Annabel's baby?
(a) Frederick jr.
5. What are the seven capital sins mentioned in "The Public Image?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What irritates Frederick about Annabel's acting style?
2. What does Annabel do to keep Frederick with her while she makes more films in Italy?
3. How does Annabel act when she arrives in Italy?
4. When styles of acting are discussed, what style does Annabel believe?
5. What is the image Frederick Creates for himself?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)