|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annabel do to keep Frederick with her while she makes more films in Italy?
(a) Annabel finds a job for Billy in Rome.
(b) Annabel promises Frederick she will move back to England in a year.
(c) Annabel asks Frederick's mother to care for the baby in Rome.
(d) Annabel promises Frederick she will ask Luigi to get him an acting part in his next picture.
2. How does Frederick react when Annabel decides they should have a baby?
(a) Frederick tells Annabel that the baby will ruin her career.
(b) Frederick tells Annabel that all she thinks of is his public image.
(c) Frederick thinks he will not like the baby.
(d) Frederick tells Annabel that she should not have the baby.
3. How well does Annabel speak Italian?
(a) Annabel speaks with inappropriate gestures.
(b) Annabel speaks ungramatically but fluently.
(c) Annabel speaks Italian with great difficulty.
(d) Annabel speaks witha strong English accent.
4. Who opens Annabel's door and walks in without ringing the bell?
(a) A curious neighbor.
(b) The Nurse.
(c) The housemaid.
5. Where is Annabel's baby and what is it doing right after she moves into her new flat?
(a) The baby is asleep on a pillow.
(b) The baby is in a carriage at the back.
(c) The baby is out with Frederick.
(d) The baby is in the nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family does Annabel have?
2. When styles of acting are discussed, what style does Annabel believe?
3. How does Annabel manage to buy a flat in Italy at a good price?
4. In Chapter II, where is the Director watching the shooting of "The House on the Piazza?"
5. What is the image Frederick Creates for himself?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)