|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Annabel's second affair end?
(a) Annabel quarrels with the young man.
(b) Annabel throws a shoe at the young man.
(c) Annabel laughs at the young man.
(d) Annabel tells the young man he is stupid.
2. What is Giorgio saying to Annabel when he bends over to speak to her?
(a) He is telling her what a great actress she is.
(b) He is talking about his club.
(c) He is expressing his sorrow and pity for the baby.
(d) He is talking about his job.
3. Which of Annabel's neighbors is considered the most important?
(a) The accountant from upstairs.
(b) The lawyer who loves to give Annabel advice.
(c) The signora whose flat is behind Annabel's.
(d) The actor who lives next door to her.
4. What questions do the reporters ask Annabel the night of Frederick's death?
(a) Did you want to show off your baby to your neighbors?
(b) Did you have a party this evening?
(c) Were you celebrating your move?
(d) Was there some kind of fight in your flat?
5. What does Luigi say to Annabel when they begin their filming?
(a) Luigi says that Annabel is not really a tiger lady so she shouldn't call herself that.
(b) Luigi says that Frederick must not be jealoous.
(c) Luigi says that Annabel's pubic life is more important than her private life.
(d) Luigi asks her to live with him so that she will, in time, become the real tiger lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabel have to do when she first wakes up in the morning?
2. Why does Billy go back to Belfast?
3. Who is Gijo?
4. What does it mean when Luigi tells Annabel not to be tempted?
5. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)