|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Billy arrives to have dinner with Annabel and Luigi, what does he say?
(a) He says Marina might still sell a photocopy to a reporter.
(b) He says Marina might have a photocopy and bring it to the inquest.
(c) He says that Marina might still be in love with Frederick and angry at Annabel.
(d) He tells Annabel how lucky she is to have Marina's note.
2. On what exact days does Annabel expect a furniture delivery in her new place in Rome?
(a) Monday,Thursday, Friday.
(c) Tuesday, Wednesday,Friday.
(d) Monday, Tuesday,Friday.
3. How does Frederick deal with Annabel's growing success?
(a) Frederick takes roles offered in plays byStrindberg,Ibsen, Marlow and Chekhov
(b) Frederick refuses to see any of her movies.
(c) Frederick stays home all day and read all the books he had always wanted to.
(d) Frederick tries to find additional parts for her so that she will make more money
4. In Chapter VII, what happens at the hospital after the woman Annabel wants to visit is admitted?
(a) She told all the doctors and the nurses that she has been in love with Frederick.
(b) She had been pregnant with Frederick's child.
(c) Frederick was inlove with her and was planning to leave Annabel.
(d) Frederick was a drug abuser and Annabel didn't know.
5. When Billy is with Annabel, what does he say about Frederick's suicide threats?
(a) Frederick tells Billy that he was once hospitalized for trying to kill himself.
(b) Frederick threatens to throw himself out of a window.
(c) Frederick has attempted to kill himself a while back.
(d) Frederick hopes that Annabel will jump out of a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter I, where does everything take place?
2. What is the name of the film Annabel is making?
3. Who comes to Annabel's flat the morning after Frederick's death?
4. What person is frequently teased as being stupid?
5. How old is Frederick?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)