|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor come to talk to Annabel rather than the police?
(a) The police would ask too many questions.
(b) The doctor will soften the news as a friend.
(c) The police would arrest her.
(d) The police don't have a case.
2. Where do they say that sensational publicity stories usually start?
3. What does Billy say to Annabel about keeping her lawyer around?
(a) As a public figure, Annabel needs to have a lawyer around.
(b) Annabel needs her lawyer in case she ever gets sued.
(c) Annabel needs her lawyer for Frederick's papers and things.
(d) Annabel needs a lawyer to check out the lease on the flat.
4. What does Annabel do to keep Frederick with her while she makes more films in Italy?
(a) Annabel promises Frederick she will ask Luigi to get him an acting part in his next picture.
(b) Annabel asks Frederick's mother to care for the baby in Rome.
(c) Annabel finds a job for Billy in Rome.
(d) Annabel promises Frederick she will move back to England in a year.
5. What does Anabel find when she goes to open her suitcases in the hotel?
(a) Her suit cases are half full.
(b) Her suit cases are empty.
(c) Her suit cases are unlocked.
(d) Her suit cases have been moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annabel have to do when she first wakes up in the morning?
2. How does Annabel continue handling the orgy story in Chapter 7?
3. What do the newspapers say?
4. What is the name of Annabel's new script?
5. Describe what first happens when everyone enters the flat.
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)