|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the headlines Annabel thinks of when she hears of Frederick's death?
(a) Frederick Christopher leaves party because of excessive guest drinking.
(b) Frederick Christopher leaves party because he is embarrassed.
(c) Frederick Christopher dies during time of orgy at wife's flat.
(d) Frederick leaves unfaithful wife at wild orgy.
2. What are some of the views from Annabel's flat?
(a) The top of the Tivoli Fountain.
(b) The Basilica of St. Peters.
(c) The Spire of Notre Dame.
(d) The Dome of St.Peters and Castel Sant' Angelo.
3. What unusual event happens outside of Annabel's flat at 6:30 p.m.?
(a) Some people come to her door in error, meaning to go to her neighbors' apartments.
(b) People come to take her to a party.
(c) A group of people, who look like friends of Billy's, come to the door.
(d) Her neighbors all come to visit her.
4. What are Annabel's thoughts while making her movies in Rome?
(a) Annabel never wants to have an affair with Luigi.
(b) Annabel wants to win an award before she and Frederick part.
(c) Annabel thinks Frederick is having an affair but she doesn't care.
(d) Annabel is jealous of Frederick's mistress.
5. How is Annabel's performance in the "House on the Piazza" discussed?
(a) "Annabel has a brilliant future."
(b) "Annabel should tend to her English garden."
(c) "She's a twentieth Century Jane Eyre."
(d) "Annabel's acting is wooden."
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Billy and Annabel first meet?
2. Why does the doctor come to talk to Annabel rather than the police?
3. Who are the unexpected people who come to Annabel's flat?
4. The night of the party, why does Annabel suddenly feel angry?
5. What does Annabel serve Billy for breakfast?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)