|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What irritates Frederick about Annabel's acting style?
(a) Annabel needs better diction.
(b) Annabel doesn't always listen to the director.
(c) Annabel is superficial.
(d) Annabel forgets her lines.
2. In Chapter III, what does Annabel know of Frederick's whereabouts?
(a) He has not moved in with Billy.
(b) He is away somewhere and has not shown up for five days and nights.
(c) She thinks he is living with his mistress.
(d) She thinks he might still be living at the hotel.
3. Worried about gossip after the party ends, what does Annabel do?
(a) Annabel carries an unopened vodka bottle from the kitchen to the bath room and pours it down the lavatory.
(b) Annabel asks a guest tohelp her dospose of some of the liquor.
(c) Annabel tries to hide liquor in the bath room but there's an unconscious man lying on the floor.
(d) Annabel hides other bottles in the hall closet.
4. Who is Gijo?
(a) A male Eskimo.
(b) A translator.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) A middle aged friend of Frederick.
5. In Chapter II, where is the Director watching the shooting of "The House on the Piazza?"
(a) Milani Fountain in the Piazza Acuta.
(b) Romani Fountain in the Piazza Del Mar.
(c) Travolta Fountain at the Piazza Delorosa.
(d) The Bernini Fountain in the Piazza Navona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character we meet as the book begins?
2. The night of the party, why does Annabel suddenly feel angry?
3. When Billy is with Annabel, what does he say about Frederick's suicide threats?
4. Describe what first happens when everyone enters the flat.
5. How old is Frederick?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)