|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the rest of the children behaving?
(a) They are playing games.
(b) They are behaving well.
(c) They are sitting out front.
(d) They are running around the flat.
2. Who is Gijo?
(a) A male Eskimo.
(b) A translator.
(c) A middle aged friend of Frederick.
(d) An American Indian.
3. What word is used to describe Annabel's eyes?
4. How does Annabel act when she arrives in Italy?
(a) Annabel smiles constantly.
(b) Annabel acts aloof and well bred.
(c) Annabel is the tiger only in front of the camera.
(d) Annabel is full of life only when she acts.
5. What does Annabel say when she arrives at her flat door after she learns about Frederick's suicide?
(a) She wants her neighbors to come inside with her.
(b) She tells the reporters to leave.
(c) She tells her neighbors to leave their children at home.
(d) She tells the doctor she doesn't want any sedatives yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francesca do in her ongoing quest to publicize Annabel?
2. Why does Billy go back to Belfast?
3. Who are the unexpected people who come to Annabel's flat?
4. What irritates Frederick about Annabel's acting style?
5. Why does Annabel's second affair end?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)