|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gijo?
(a) A translator.
(b) A male Eskimo.
(c) An American Indian.
(d) A middle aged friend of Frederick.
2. Who does Annabel actually call for help at the party?
(c) Dr. Tommasi.
3. What does Annabel say when she arrives at her flat door after she learns about Frederick's suicide?
(a) She tells her neighbors to leave their children at home.
(b) She tells the reporters to leave.
(c) She tells the doctor she doesn't want any sedatives yet.
(d) She wants her neighbors to come inside with her.
4. Describe what first happens when everyone enters the flat.
(a) Anabel feels a terrible headache coming on.
(b) Everyone starts to dance.
(c) The red haired woman wears tight pants and shows off a revealing top.
(d) There is a middle aged woman with curly red hair and lots of makeup who dances,
5. What are the headlines Annabel thinks of when she hears of Frederick's death?
(a) Frederick Christopher dies during time of orgy at wife's flat.
(b) Frederick Christopher leaves party because he is embarrassed.
(c) Frederick Christopher leaves party because of excessive guest drinking.
(d) Frederick leaves unfaithful wife at wild orgy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people perceive Annabel's private life?
2. What does Annabel see when she looks out of the hotel window.
3. What does Annabel say to an interviewer about scarves?
4. Who does Annabel respond to Frederick's possible time of arrival to the party ?
5. Why has the doctor come to Annabel's flat?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)