|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Annabel awakens from her deep sleep, what does she say to Billy?
(a) Annabel tells Billy the notes belong to her.
(b) Annabel tells Billy she won't give him any money.
(c) Annabel says she is sick and tired of giving Billy money.
(d) Annabel accuses Billy of stealing the suicide notes.
2. How does Annabel feel about the baby?
(a) Annabel thinks the baby is the only reality of her life.
(b) Annabel loves talking baby talk to him.
(c) Annabel doesn't have the patience to care for him day to day.
(d) Annabel doesn't want to fuss over him.
3. What sort of club is Giorgio's club?
4. What does Annabel say when asked by the press about how Frederick died?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) He fell.
(c) It was too dark to see.
(d) He got dizzy.
5. Before the press conference, which neighbor comes in and offers condolences to Annabel?
(c) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Annabel's door bell rings while she is sitting and waiting for the press, who comes in?
2. What occurs when Annabel goes to identify Frederick's body?
3. What kinds of people does Billy meet in Rome?
4. How are the rest of the children behaving?
5. How does Annabel behave towards the doctor's child?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)