|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cor. ii say would cause detriment to others at our blame?
2. What does Cor. ii say men should not pursue?
3. What first appeared in Jesus Sirarch?
4. What practices of Protestant sects are important to study for the sake of Capitalism?
5. What kind of sects came from Calvinism?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Calvinists feel about education, and why?
2. Why did Calvin do away with private confessions?
3. What did August Francke's movement entail?
4. What was the main goal of Pietism, and what did that lead to?
5. What was the major goal of most Traditionalists?
6. What was the idea of Terminism?
7. How did the ideas about the nature of man differ from Calvinism and Lutheranism?
8. How does the Lord's prayer change ideas in Capitalism?
9. How did Calvinism interpret the idea of personal callings?
10. What does the term Predestination mean?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the responsibility the author placed on the reader, and what do you plan to do in response to this?
Essay Topic 2
How did Weber feel about nature, and why did this set him apart from most of the other people in society at the time?`
Essay Topic 3
What were Weber's ideas about idleness, and why was this so surprising to read about from his perspective?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)