|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two factors in Eastern Germany?
(a) Germans and Poles.
(b) Capitalists and Socialists.
(c) Christians and Atheists.
(d) Catholics and Protestants.
2. How do Catholics look at risk?
(a) As a danger.
(b) As an anomaly.
(c) As unnecessary.
(d) As an opportunity.
3. Which of these countries used a form of Capitalism?
(b) All of these.
4. How is the percentage of Catholic graduates in Bavaria in relation to Protestants?
(a) They are much less.
(b) They are lagging.
(c) They are ahead.
(d) They are the same.
5. What must owners of expensive equipment consider when hiring?
(a) How to maintain their machines.
(b) How to keep their workers happy.
(c) How to keep up with technological trends.
(d) How to get the most for little.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Austria not consider when buying imports?
2. Who wrote the definition of the spirit of capitalism used by the author?
3. What does leadership in Capitalism require?
4. What is unique about most skilled laborers?
5. Why do some laborers prefer to find loopholes in the system?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two main drivers of economics?
2. How was the reform seen by different classes of people?
3. What kind of liberation does the author say is the mark of a successful businessman?
4. What did Frederick I of Prussia say about Mennonites?
5. How does the author say Protestants and Catholics differ in their educational approaches?
6. What do Catholics do during religious persecutions?
7. What is the Spirit of Capitalism?
8. What does the author say the Reformation wanted to do with control?
9. Where did the author get his list of economic do's?
10. What happened when the young female German workers were asked to change their methods?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)