|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the author say his list of do's can be used?
(a) All of these.
(b) In business.
(c) In social circles.
(d) In personal lives.
2. Who established the Southern colonies?
(a) Religious idealists.
(d) Political extremists.
3. What did the highly developed sectors of the 16th century have in common?
(a) They had family wealth.
(b) They followed Protestant ideals.
(c) They were far from monarchs.
(d) They were educated.
4. What practice will be enhanced the most by the author's list of do's?
(a) Business practice.
(b) Relationship practice.
(c) Skills practice.
(d) All of these.
5. What does leadership in Capitalism require?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Capitalism been the most successful?
2. What religion was Benjamin Franklin's father?
3. What job did Cecil Rhode's father hold?
4. Who did Frederick I of Prussia was indispensable?
5. What are the two factors in Eastern Germany?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author say makes Protestants natural Capitalists?
2. What is Rationalism?
3. How was the reform seen by different classes of people?
4. What old proverb does the author talk about in the first chapter, and what does it mean?
5. What do Capitalistic businessmen do with their fortunes?
6. How does the author define leadership in capitalism?
7. What do Protestants do during religious persecutions?
8. What was a major sign that capitalism was starting to mix with religion?
9. What is the Spirit of Capitalism?
10. How does the author say Protestants and Catholics differ in their educational approaches?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)