|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is money looked at in modern economies?
2. Where has Capitalism been the most successful?
3. What does the author say Protestant religions always have a spirit of?
(d) Hard work.
4. How is the percentage of Catholic graduates in Bavaria in relation to Protestants?
(a) They are the same.
(b) They are lagging.
(c) They are ahead.
(d) They are much less.
5. What does the author say will most alter a population for the best?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most Catholics do in school?
2. What did the Reformation work to bring about?
3. How is the percentage of Protestant graduates in Hungary in relation to Catholics?
4. How did the middle class feel about the Reformation?
5. Why did the author hesitate to define the spirit of capitalism?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two main drivers of economics?
2. What happened when the young female German workers were asked to change their methods?
3. How does the author say Protestants and Catholics differ in their educational approaches?
4. What do Capitalistic businessmen do with their fortunes?
5. What was a major sign that capitalism was starting to mix with religion?
6. Why does the author feel that not very many Catholics are seen as leaders in the business world?
7. What kind of liberation does the author say is the mark of a successful businessman?
8. What did Frederick I of Prussia say about Mennonites?
9. Where does the author claim most capitalist leaders obtained their personal wealth?
10. What do Catholics do during religious persecutions?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)