|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Calvin say decided the fate of men?
(a) All of these.
2. What practices of Protestant sects are important to study for the sake of Capitalism?
3. What does Cor. ii say men should not pursue?
(a) Status and power.
(b) Full understanding.
(c) High education.
(d) Means beyond the essential.
4. What did Luther think led his life?
(b) His mind.
(c) Hard work.
5. What part of a man is most changed when he becomes religious?
(a) His emotional part.
(b) His psychological part.
(c) His physical part.
(d) His mental part.
6. Why did Calvinists not condone sensual feelings?
(a) It took men away from God.
(b) It put focus on physicality.
(c) It led to sinning.
(d) It brought a false sense of salvation.
7. How many sources led to the idea of Predestination?
8. What first appeared in Jesus Sirarch?
(a) A turn of deity.
(b) A personal calling.
(c) A moment of weakness.
(d) A change in translation.
9. What kind of sects came from Calvinism?
10. How did Luther say God ranked things of importance?
11. Who stated the original prayer of, "Give us this day our daily bread."?
12. Which of these is NOT a form of Protestantism?
13. What did Luther say worldly duties were subordinate to?
(b) Spiritual duties.
(c) Charitable deeds.
(d) Physical needs.
14. What did Traditionalists never want to receive?
(a) Forgiveness undeserved.
15. What religion does not believe in Beruf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Pilgrim's Progress?
2. How did Calvin think men could change the will of God?
3. How did Luther view monastic life?
4. Who is the protagonist of Pilgrim's Progress?
5. Who had great influence on Luther?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)