|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Asceticism and the Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Montesquieu say England was successful in?
(a) All of these.
2. Which of these is NOT a form of Protestantism?
3. What does Cor. ii say would cause detriment to others at our blame?
(a) Means beyond the essential.
(b) Altered traditions.
(d) Political changes.
4. Where do most Capitalism leaders get their money?
(a) Business trades.
5. What part of a nation's foundation was created by Protestantism?
(a) The Economic.
(b) The Cultural.
(c) All of these.
(d) The Political.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was considered the highest station in life to Luther?
2. Where did Luther get the idea for personal callings?
3. How is money looked at in modern economies?
4. When did Puritans allow sexual intercourse?
5. Why does the author choose to define the spirit of capitalism?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)