|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Asceticism and the Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Calvin say decided the fate of men?
(c) All of these.
2. What kind of duties were fulfilled through the Beruf?
(d) All of these.
3. Who's will was discussed at length in the big Confession of 1647?
(a) Man's will.
(b) Christ's will.
(c) God's will.
(d) Religion's will.
4. What first appeared in Jesus Sirarch?
(a) A personal calling.
(b) A moment of weakness.
(c) A turn of deity.
(d) A change in translation.
5. What did Richard Baxter write about?
(a) English society.
(c) Ideas of deity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Pilgrim's Progress?
2. What happened to the ideals of Calvinism and Baptism in the end of the 17th century?
3. What kind of things did the Puritans reject?
4. What do the Catholics frown on the Protestants for?
5. How is money looked at in modern economies?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)