|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: the Religious Foundations of Worldly Asceticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of literature does Pilgrim's Progress fall under?
2. What first appeared in Jesus Sirarch?
(a) A change in translation.
(b) A turn of deity.
(c) A moment of weakness.
(d) A personal calling.
3. Why do some laborers prefer to find loopholes in the system?
(a) They have no motivation for growth.
(b) They are not honest in nature.
(c) They are a laborer and not a master.
(d) They have no loyalty.
4. Who believed man's role in life was a task?
5. Where has Capitalism been the most successful?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Christians think grace is earned?
2. What is unique about most skilled laborers?
3. What part of the population most embraced the Catholic church?
4. How did the middle class feel about the Reformation?
5. Who is the protagonist of Pilgrim's Progress?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)