|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Luther's Conception of the Calling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author strongly state is NOT a part of Capitalism?
2. How is the percentage of Catholic graduates in Bavaria in relation to Protestants?
(a) They are ahead.
(b) They are much less.
(c) They are lagging.
(d) They are the same.
3. When are low wages most effective?
(a) When food prices are low.
(b) When there are not enough jobs.
(c) When there are wars.
(d) When there are unskilled workers.
4. What religion are most capital owners in America?
5. What did Medieval Capitalistic societies lack?
(d) Goods and services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must owners of expensive equipment consider when hiring?
2. What countries does the author say are the most religious?
3. What does the author say all money lenders will consider?
4. Why did Traditionalists work so hard?
5. What best instills a sense of responsibility in work?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)