|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Catholic church lower the importance of?
(a) Worldly wealth.
(b) Cooperation with other religions.
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Scriptural teachings.
2. What is unique about most skilled laborers?
(a) They are not needed full time.
(b) They can choose their wages.
(c) They make companies profitable.
(d) They work well no matter the wage.
3. Who said that 'Time is Money.'?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Theodore Roosevelt.
4. What does the author say man is driven by?
(a) The need to make money.
(b) The need to believe in God.
(c) The need to prove himself.
(d) The need to procreate.
5. What makes laborers work harder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author strongly state is NOT a part of Capitalism?
2. What religion are most business leaders in America?
3. Which of these countries used a form of Capitalism?
4. Who wrote the definition of the spirit of capitalism used by the author?
5. What does the author say a man does when he is idle?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)