|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Reformation NOT get rid of?
(a) Lack of education.
(b) Control over life.
(c) Religious ideals.
(d) Ethical dilemmas.
2. How is money looked at in modern economies?
3. Why did the author hesitate to define the spirit of capitalism?
(a) It thins out the discussion.
(b) There are lots of different definitions that fit.
(c) It changes a lot.
(d) There is not really a definition.
4. How does the author define credit?
(a) A sinking financial hole.
(b) A good opportunity.
(c) Money put in someone else's hand.
(d) The way to perpetuate wealth.
5. What did the Reformation work to bring about?
(a) A new control.
(b) New availability of information.
(c) New rules to follow.
(d) A new climate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that 'Time is Money.'?
2. How do Catholics look at risk?
3. How is the percentage of Protestant graduates in Hungary in relation to Catholics?
4. Why does Pieter de la Court say people work?
5. Who wrote the definition of the spirit of capitalism used by the author?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)