|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author strongly state is NOT a part of Capitalism?
2. Where did the author search to find the right definition of the spirit of capitalism for this book?
(a) The dictionary.
(c) Financial books.
3. Who wrote the definition of the spirit of capitalism used by the author?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) Henry Ford.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
4. What do most Catholics do in school?
(a) Stick with their craft.
(b) Study historical items.
(c) Stop to have families.
(d) Avoid mathematical associations.
5. What does the author say a man needs to make money?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Catholics look at risk?
2. What part of the population most embraced the Reformation?
3. What religion is most popular in governments with free capitalism?
4. Which of these traits must be practiced to make Capitalism work?
5. How does the author define credit?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)