|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say all money lenders will consider?
(a) Personal wealth.
2. What does the author say man is driven by?
(a) The need to procreate.
(b) The need to make money.
(c) The need to prove himself.
(d) The need to believe in God.
3. How do Calvinists see work?
(a) You work to feed your family.
(b) You work when you are poor.
(c) You work to not be idle.
(d) You work to please God.
4. Where did Reformers think the most control would be needed?
(a) Country areas.
(b) Peasant areas.
(c) Developed areas.
(d) Big city areas.
5. What are the two factors in Eastern Germany?
(a) Germans and Poles.
(b) Christians and Atheists.
(c) Capitalists and Socialists.
(d) Catholics and Protestants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some laborers prefer to find loopholes in the system?
2. What part of the population most embraced the Catholic church?
3. What was unique about the French Hugenot church?
4. What do most Catholics do in school?
5. Where do most Capitalism leaders get their money?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)