|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do some laborers prefer to find loopholes in the system?
(a) They are a laborer and not a master.
(b) They have no loyalty.
(c) They have no motivation for growth.
(d) They are not honest in nature.
2. Who did Frederick I of Prussia was indispensable?
3. Why does the author choose to define the spirit of capitalism?
(a) For the thinning out of information.
(b) For the sake of illustration.
(c) For the sake of discussion.
(d) For the ease of writing.
4. How was Calvinism different than the Catholic church?
(a) It was more forgiving.
(b) It was more scripture based.
(c) It was more accessible.
(d) It was much more controlling.
5. What job did Cecil Rhode's father hold?
(a) Business owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about most skilled laborers?
2. What religion is most popular in governments with free capitalism?
3. How is the percentage of Catholic graduates in Bavaria in relation to Protestants?
4. What makes harvesting the most productive?
5. Where do most Capitalism leaders get their money?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)