|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: the Religious Foundations of Worldly Asceticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many forms of Protestantism are there?
2. What was the title of the big Confession of 1647?
3. What religion does not believe in Beruf?
4. What did Traditionalists never want to receive?
(b) Forgiveness undeserved.
5. Why does the author choose to define the spirit of capitalism?
(a) For the ease of writing.
(b) For the sake of discussion.
(c) For the thinning out of information.
(d) For the sake of illustration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Pilgrim's Progress?
2. Who wrote the definition of the spirit of capitalism used by the author?
3. What kind of justification did Luther say men had to do their worldly duties?
4. What part of a man is most changed when he becomes religious?
5. How does the author say men should spend money?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)