|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: the Religious Foundations of Worldly Asceticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Calvin say men existed for?
(b) Each other.
(c) Their children.
2. What must owners of expensive equipment consider when hiring?
(a) How to keep up with technological trends.
(b) How to keep their workers happy.
(c) How to get the most for little.
(d) How to maintain their machines.
3. What part of a man is most changed when he becomes religious?
(a) His physical part.
(b) His psychological part.
(c) His mental part.
(d) His emotional part.
4. Why does the author choose to define the spirit of capitalism?
(a) For the ease of writing.
(b) For the sake of illustration.
(c) For the sake of discussion.
(d) For the thinning out of information.
5. How many forms of Protestantism are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What best instills a sense of responsibility in work?
2. How do Calvinists see work?
3. What does Cor. ii say would cause detriment to others at our blame?
4. How did Luther see fulfilling worldly duties?
5. Where did Protestant religious dogma leave its marks?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)