Chapter 1: Religious Affiliation and Social Stratification
1. What religion are most business leaders in America?
2. What religion are most capital owners in America?
3. What religion is most popular in governments with free capitalism?
4. What does leadership in Capitalism require?
(a) All of these.
5. Where do most Capitalism leaders get their money?
(c) Business trades.
6. What does the author say will most alter a population for the best?
7. What did the highly developed sectors of the 16th century have in common?
(a) They were far from monarchs.
(b) They had family wealth.
(c) They followed Protestant ideals.
(d) They were educated.
8. What are the two factors in Eastern Germany?
(a) Capitalists and Socialists.
(b) Christians and Atheists.
(c) Catholics and Protestants.
(d) Germans and Poles.
9. What countries does the author say are the most religious?
(a) Developed countries.
(b) Southern countries.
(c) Bi-lingual countries.
(d) European countries.
This section contains 3,506 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)