|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
(a) With a flood.
(b) With a disease.
(c) With loss in battle.
(d) With fire.
2. Jeremiah says that even though people are punished they don't seem to what?
(b) Have remorse.
(c) Be penitent.
3. Heschel says that God is our father but also our judge, and when he judges us he is also what?
4. What happened to prophets when God called them to do his work?
(a) They were shunned.
(b) They were glorified.
(c) They were honored.
(d) They were shown respect.
5. According to some scholars, the goal should not be pathos but what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is anthropopathy?
2. What are two unique features of a prophet?
3. What subject area did Philo develop?
4. To what does Heschel compare the words of the prophet?
5. Who was Marcion?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)