|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
(a) Babylonian exile era.
(b) Ancient prophets era.
(c) Prophetic era.
(d) Early Christian era.
2. How does Heschel describe freedom?
(a) As a right of man.
(b) As a gift from God to man.
(c) As a benefit for humans.
(d) As a gift from man to God.
3. How is God's love to man shown?
(a) By giving us a connection with God.
(b) By showing us what we should do.
(c) By giving us what we want.
(d) By being righteous.
4. Pathos is not self-centered but is what kind of thinking?
(b) Inward looking.
5. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What people did Amos, Hosea, and Isaiah try to save?
2. What term does Jeremiah use for the people of God because they refuse to turn themselves toward God?
3. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
4. What does Tao mean?
5. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)